2014 Toyota Camry SE Rocket Ship
By starchild110 on
2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
1st off, I am a Toyota Salesman. I own a 1956 Ford Victoria, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 396, 2002 Chevy Silverado and 20 days ago, a 2014 Toyota Camry SE 4 cylinder w/17" rims. Now, I am used to vehicles with big muscle and horsepower...crappy MPG just goes with the program...when I first saw the 14' Camry SE in Cosmic Gray I fell in love. What a sexy car. Now, what would make me think about purchasing a 4 cylinder car? All I have to say is drive one. This is a fast car that, in my car, is giving me 29 MPG. Sexy style, comfort, power, quiet, excellent handling, value and it's gonna last 500,000 miles. Try that in any other car besides a Honda. The ride is affected with the 18" rims.
Favorite Features
For entertainment, the Touch screen radio w/USB port and iPod jacks are very user friendly...for safety...the 10 airbags including the driver's and passenger's knee airbags.
Suggested Improvements
I would like the option of a backup camera without purchasing the top of the line radio. Also, living in New Hampshire, the grate that runs along the bottom of the windshield where the wipers sit, there is a HUGE trough...I can just image how much snow and ice and gonna build up in there. I guess we will see soon enough.
By mrjason12
on 03/17/14 18:18 PM (PDT)

Great review, Starchild....I love my new Camry!