Used 2014 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2014 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

We are a Camry Family
By Mr. C

2014 Toyota Camry SE Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My four children each had a camry to drive to school. Safe and dependable. My Camry is a 2014 and a half. The SE sport is a far nicer vehicle than the LE.
The LE interior is just sad. The SE sport interior is very nice. Love the paddle shifters. Just drove 1500 along the West Coast. Traffic on mountain roads going down hill would get to 75 and 80 miles per hour. Hard to keep control going downhill at high speeds. I could paddle shift down to reduce speed. I was very grateful for the extra control the car had by downshifting. Love my paddle shifters! Did not need to keep pumping brakes to stay at safe speeds. The metal in the side of the car is thin. Someone opened their door and gave me a ding in my front fender. Going to cost me $95. to get it fixed. Smart phones connect well with the car sound system. Too bad it does not work with two phones for my wife and I. It connects to the first phone in the car when it starts.
I have over two years of driving on the car and no transmission issues. Excellent acceleration. If the car went any faster I would just be getting speeding tickets. The two year free maintenance was a nice addition. Keeps the car in top condition. Expect to buy another Camry when needed. (Not sure of the production dates for this car)

2014 Camry XLE
By Michael Beresford

2014 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Style, dependable, affordable, great mileage. Awesome vehicle. Love it!

mold/mildew blowing a/c not covered under warrenty
By mitchell dorman

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

if you buy a Toyota,and it starts blowing mold.mildew in your face. good luck. Toyota will not cover it under their warrenty because they put it in the back of the owners manual the a/c heat may have a bad smell at times. sorry Toyota,but your car you built makes us sick with upper lung infections. and Toyota motors corp.has said they would call us back. never happened.please don't say, put a filter in it.that only covers the problem. Toyota dealers have done nothing but insult us, with stupid fixes. like ride with the windows down. crank it up, rool the windows down with the a/c on the air it out.last biggest insult was for them to change the Freon at our cost. they refuse to cover any of it. I guess people have to get lung cancer and die before Toyota does anything. we will not sell or trade the car knowing it WILL make people sick. l;ook online at the others with this same problem. and yu can't sue because of paper work signed when the car was bought. btw it was new,not a flood car. the stink started less than a month after buying it. thanks for ripping us of with your death trap car Toyota.

Great standard transportation.
By doug aitken

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Does what they advertise.....great gas mileage, smooth ride, and good handling.

2014 camry LE
By richard

2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Not near the same car as my old Camry. Had a 2002 LE that was the best car I have ever owned. My wife and I joke that the Corolla became the Camry and the Tercel became the Corolla.
The quality isn't that great, noisier, less visibility. And the topper is that the gas mileage works out to little better than my 2002 V6 was getting after 14 years and 240,000 miles!