2014 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
The Best Camry of them All. The 2014 SE
By abeman on 12/09/14 09:07 AM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my third Camry, 2014, 2001 and 1995. And without question the Best Camry of them all. This car has Speed, Comfort and Supreme handling. The three major components as well as interior and exterior styling. The car is fast for a 4 cylinder and provides great mileage. Its comfortable with its basic seats. The handling is superb in the corners and at high speed. The gauges are large and easy to see. The bluetooth and the rear view camera are the best features I have seen in a car and they all came standard. I chose no options and this car has more than enough features. The Michelins tires are a bit noisy on the highway and I think the Bridgestone will be a better replacement.

Mileage
By jlking on 11/30/14 18:05 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

For all of you folks that state your mpg, I suggest that you do NOT believe what the car computer tells you. I have a 2014.5 Camry SE. Driving with a GPS the speedometer said 61-62 mph, the GPS showed 59 mph. I drove 332 miles and put in 10.155 gallons which equals 32.6 and the car computer stated and average mpg of 35.2 mpg. Do your own manual calculation, do NOT believe the car computer!

Best car ever for this class!
By tbowen on 09/27/14 07:12 AM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

So here is my story...I am a home health nurse and do LOTS of driving. Had a 2012 Fusion used with less than 30,000 miles on it. What a piece of junk! Had transmission problems that they can't seem to fix in the Fusions. So I traded it in for a Camry. Wow! What a difference! I LOVE my Camry. I test drove the Camry LE and XLE and did not like them at all, felt underpowered and boring. I test drove the SE and fell in love. The power in this 4 cylinder is remarkable, I thought I was driving a 6 cylinder! I am getting 29 mpg in mixed driving, upwards of 40 + mpg on highway. This is one solid car and just quality built. You just can't beat a Toyota!!!

New Camry is a big blunder
By reddy6 on 09/17/14 17:50 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The new Camry is a big blunder. The numb steering makes the drive as not comfortable. You don't feel driving car but feel like riding a boat. The steering doesn't come back to normal position after you make turn. If driving in above 60 you feel like car is out of alignment a floating on water. I made big mistake buying this car. Poor out side look and not comfortable ride.

Disappointed with Camry L MPG
By tlaloc100 on 08/27/14 19:18 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my new Camry L 2014 a month ago. I was going to get a Corolla, but the dealer had a 20% discount on all Camrys for that weekend, and I decided to go for it. I would be VERY happy with my new car except for its very poor MGP fuel performance. Driving with the ECO on all the time, I am hardly getting 20.5 miles per gallon in city! How can this be? How can Toyota get away underrepresenting Camry MPG for almost 20%? I have read other owner comments on this issue at this site and I am shocked to learn that some Camry's are making 26 mpg in city. Is my car an anomaly? Is there anything I can claim to my dealer about this? What can I do? Suggestions welcome.

I wanted this to be my first 300,000 car...
By ciscokasha on 08/04/14 20:01 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I drive for a living. I wanted this camry to be my first car to go to 300,000, and from everything I read, it was supposed to. But I'm having to trade it in at 108,000, because it has become a money pit. First, the wheel bearings in the front went, over $1000 to fix. That was last month. Now, a back wheel bearing transmission problems that are going to be over $2100 to fix. This is ridiculous, for a car that has been meticulously cared for. I drive primarily highway miles, and am very careful with my cars.

Second Camry
By flbntz on 07/13/14 20:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had a 2011 Toyota Camry Base, which I liked, but this is better. Fancier, bigger, better gas milage, more powerful engine, more stylish. Also, got a great deal.

Outstanding car
By fbbill on 06/13/14 10:28 AM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded 2006 Camry XLE V6 and this 4 cylinder LE blows it away. Great ride, very quiet cabin, beautiful inside and out. Feels like you are in a Lexus. At age 79 I have owned a lot of cars but never one as nice as this. Everything you see or touch oozes quality, very reasonably priced also. No need to waste money on a V6 ... 4 cylinder does a great job. Drove Malibu, Altima, no comparison. Buy the Camry, you won't regret it.

less pay for the value
By jjj33 on 02/28/14 12:22 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought 2014 Camry L at $ 17,888. It's really cheap for the value. It's very comfortable, and smooth. I had 2004 Camry for 5 years, But this 2014 model is much better 2004 model at every aspect. Honda Accord is over 21,000 dollars even they sell on sale price. Only one thing I am no satisfied with the Camry is MPG. In town, I got around 26 MPG even though I drive very conservatively, and softly. with my old 2004 Camry I had have 29 - 30 MPG in town even though EPA mileage of 2004 (20 town/ 29 highway). But the 2014 Camry EPA mileage (25 town/ 35 highway). But I drive only around 400 miles in town. Of course, in highway I got very high MPG (40 MPG in HWY).

Love my new Camry SE!!!
By mrjason12 on 01/30/14 18:14 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have to say, these new Camry's are great cars. I owned two Tacoma's and two FJ Cruiser's before this purchase, but I wanted something that actually got good gas mileage, which the new Camry certainly does. Do not doubt the V4, as it is plenty!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$142 per month*