2014 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
less pay for the value
By jjj33 on 02/28/14 12:22 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought 2014 Camry L at $ 17,888. It's really cheap for the value. It's very comfortable, and smooth. I had 2004 Camry for 5 years, But this 2014 model is much better 2004 model at every aspect. Honda Accord is over 21,000 dollars even they sell on sale price. Only one thing I am no satisfied with the Camry is MPG. In town, I got around 26 MPG even though I drive very conservatively, and softly. with my old 2004 Camry I had have 29 - 30 MPG in town even though EPA mileage of 2004 (20 town/ 29 highway). But the 2014 Camry EPA mileage (25 town/ 35 highway). But I drive only around 400 miles in town. Of course, in highway I got very high MPG (40 MPG in HWY).

Love my new Camry SE!!!
By mrjason12 on 01/30/14 18:14 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have to say, these new Camry's are great cars. I owned two Tacoma's and two FJ Cruiser's before this purchase, but I wanted something that actually got good gas mileage, which the new Camry certainly does. Do not doubt the V4, as it is plenty!

2014 Toyota Camry SE Rocket Ship
By starchild110 on 11/25/13 08:51 AM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

1st off, I am a Toyota Salesman. I own a 1956 Ford Victoria, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 396, 2002 Chevy Silverado and 20 days ago, a 2014 Toyota Camry SE 4 cylinder w/17" rims. Now, I am used to vehicles with big muscle and horsepower...crappy MPG just goes with the program...when I first saw the 14' Camry SE in Cosmic Gray I fell in love. What a sexy car. Now, what would make me think about purchasing a 4 cylinder car? All I have to say is drive one. This is a fast car that, in my car, is giving me 29 MPG. Sexy style, comfort, power, quiet, excellent handling, value and it's gonna last 500,000 miles. Try that in any other car besides a Honda. The ride is affected with the 18" rims.

Boring, Boring, Boring!
By rickyb3 on 11/10/13 08:51 AM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Some journalists have referred to the Camry as an "appliance". A toaster toasts, a washer washes and a car drives. Ho Hum. Is that supposed to be it? Is that all there is for all this money we have to throw at a car purchase? After 2 Corolla Sports, (2003, 2010) that I found economical and fun to drive, this car isn't. It has a big boring car feel and absolutely no personality. Numb is the best way I can describe it. Yes, it has a nicely appointed interior, is fairly comfortable and seems to have enough power. It is better looking, especially in the front end, than its LE and XLE siblings. But that isn't enough anymore. This is just a very reliable point A to point B vehicle. Ho Hum.

SE perform different from other Camry
By chad_sh on 11/04/13 17:12 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Test drove the LE and SE, I actually liked the steering feel of the SE, but the LE ride much better. We settled on the SE since the wife like the trim. I will say, the SE steering is a bit too sensitive. I tend to drift on highway, and it jerks when I make adjustment. It maybe my driving pattern.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.