2013 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Sharp Economical Grocery Getter!

2013 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Sharp Economical Grocery Getter!
By mitchselect on

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased brand new base SE yesterday. And my original opinion was Hey, its a Camry (not offensive but not inspiring either).....but after purchase and driving and looking at it more, I find myself wanting to go places in it. The drive ride and handling are excellent (make sure you get one with the much better Michelin tires not the Bridgestones) both are being used from the factory and my dealer cheerfully switched them, no charge! Build quality and reliability are based on expectations, but i feel comfortable in that as this is a Camry. I am 6'2" 300lb. and feel very comfortable in it.

Favorite Features

Roomy, very comfortable, easy entry, somewhat refined, excellent fuel economy (35+ mixed), good performance, should be uber reliable, fun to drive, somewhat sporty, good expected resale value, excellent handling, awesome sound system and gadgetry, good fit and finish, currently 0% for 60

Suggested Improvements

paddle shifters.......really? Navigation should be standard at this trim level, and would much rather have it than the paddle shifters!