10K Miles and No Complaints
By rurod on
2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my Barcelona Red 2013 Camry SE last August and have enjoyed the car immensely! I recently went in for the 10K Service, which so far services for the first two years of the car are paid by Toyota. The car's ride is excellent, however the car does not absorb some of the badder bumps on the road due to the sports suspension. Handling is good, not too much lean in turns, and goes where you point it. I drove the other non SE Camry models and the ride in those was too soft and mushy. I fully expect this car to be reliable and long lasting - I tend to keep my cars forever.
Favorite Features
Very roomy interior with good quality materials. Bluetooth setup and connectivity is excellent. Visibility is top notch. Sound system actually sounds pretty good! Mileage about 28-29 combined to/from work. My test run from Citrus Heights to Huntington Beach (about 400 miles all freeway) yielded about 36mpg at 70-75mph. I tend to drive it easy around town, no pedal-to-the-medal starts or last second hard braking.
Suggested Improvements
Steering wheel controls (for speed control, lights, sound, etc.) are numerous and confusing at first. I actually had to read the manual for some of the stuff - should be intuitive. Ditto the touch screen system for the audio, though after a while it was ok.