People who don't like this car have never owned one!
By mani_o on
2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I considered all the usual suspects before my purchase- Accord, Sonata, mazda6, Optima, Altima and one by one they all fell off the list and the Camry was left because of its comfortable interior, quality and good looks. I bought a '13 White Camry SE and everyone said this car looks great. My friends and family look the interior and say the outside looks good with sporty lines. Do not listen to the haters! I'm glad they are talking so much smack about how "dull and boring" it is. Well for the people who drive BMW's and Porches everyday you might be able to complain. You have got to be really spoiled not to like this car. I got the car i could afford and for the money this is the best!
Favorite Features
Very comfortable seats, great exceleration, good fuel economy, feels very premium and solid. Stereo is the best. Speakers are a little flat but great for the average person driving to work, an easy upgrade , but the stereo is a 10! Works just the way it should. The stereo picks up every sound playing on my iphone, recorded videos, spotify playlists, movie audio, Hulu audio plays right through my car, voice convo sound great. I love that everything just works, kind of like a Mac. White is the best color, it makes it look very sporty, black makes it look luxury. Price was right on got a new SE with power seat and mats for $19960, dealer didn't charge any fees walked out paying 21350.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe less road noise, but really what car doesn't have that. And what do we expect to hear flying 70 mph down the highway? Birds chirping? I would like push button start standard on all models but under $20 grand i can't really complain about anything. Good job Toyota. Go see this car in person, the pictures do not do it justice.