My 3rd Camry
By camrygirl2 on
2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my car a month ago & so far I am LOVING it! This is my 1st SE Model & I really like the style/handling better than the LE model. It's roomy enough for hubby, kids & myself. Very comfortable for long road trips. I love the interior. My legs don't feel crammed. Radio display is nice. My car didn't come with Entunes or navigation but I always use my cell phone for navigation & other apps. The 6 speakers sound great, could be a bit better for a 2013 but I'm satisfied. The bluetooth is awesome... loud & clear. I also like how the car display shows you your average speed, mpg & how many more miles you can drive with the gas you have in tank. The trunk is spacious. Great car,great deal!
Favorite Features
Body kit for SE. Interior. Fog Lights. Radio Touch Screen Display.Handling.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think of any right now.
By wcascrs
on 06/19/13 07:30 AM (PDT)

I rented '13 Camry SE 4cyl for 2nd time yesterday. Notice how touchscreen / info is uncovered so sun will wash it out? Hardly see it in sun. And that little tiny trip A or trip B or ODO or avg FE indicator have to cycle through with crummy button that's hard to reach. For the real picky, try this: Remove driver's seat headrest, sit behind. Sight from seat seams up to edges of steering wheel both sides. Whatchya gather it's offset, 2 inches, seat pointed to left?? wow. Yeah, it's a good engine and tranny and I'm sure reliable, but man, where's the details and refinement?