My 1st Camry
By vminghelli on
2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I picked the Camry SE over other sedans in it's class after driving the Fusion, Charger, and the Malibu. The reason I picked the Camry was based on options and price. Our has just about every option except the v6. It has the moon roof, leather, nav and rear back up camera. The sticker was 27,000 and some change but the dealer took off 3,000 right off the bat. So for 24Gs we got a sporty car with paddle shifters that is fun to drive. The 4 banger feels much bigger and shifts smooth. Car feels and rides like a $40,000 lux sedan. The car rides very well and is quite on the highway. It is the first Toyota we have owned and I can say it wont be the last. Sorry Ford.
Favorite Features
To many to list. I love everything about the car. Price, roomy and loaded with options for $24,000. Blue tooth, Pandora, Back up camera, paddle shifters, awesome gage cluster, moon roof, leather, sporty looking and getting 32 mpg combined. I'm right at six foot tall and my 12 year old son can sit behind me with plenty of leg room. If you are looking for a new sedan must look at Camry.
Suggested Improvements
A 400 hp V8 that gets 30 mpg. Until it becomes a option the car is perfect.