2013 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Hate a perfectly good car!

2013 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Hate a perfectly good car!
By ally123sport on

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2013 Camry. I and all passengers bump our heads on the handle bar above the seats in all seats. I am only 5'3 so it is not a height issue. Can not put a baby seat in back seat and put anybody but a short person in the drivers or passengers side upfront because of the length of the vehicle. Do not like entune navigation system! Everytime I plug up my phone to charge, it starts itunes with the very first song alphabetically on my playlist. Research shows this can not be fixed. I have to fumble on the touchscreen to turn it off and back on the radio. If you turn of the entune bluetooth for the itune issue you can't make calls obviously. Seat adjustment is also excessively slow!

Beautiful car. Get lots of comments! Nice leather! Looks way more expensive for the price it really was. Toyota makes a great car.

Lose the entunes contract and find another navigation system. Adjust the height of the car by a few inches or change the handle bars to another position in the car.