Great Car but...
By michael190 on
2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I guess it depends on what you are looking for...I love the car and I believe compared to anything else out there the Camry is best in class with a qualification. 1). I don't like plastic everywhere. But if the plastic outlasts the components of competitors who cares? Otherwise, I purchased my Camry because it was practical, fun, fast, reliable, economical, entertaining, and cool. While other competitors may have less plastic, their cars don't last as long. I am a little concerned about the consumer reports issue, but thus far, my Camry is aces. I have put 40k on it in 1.5 years and it gets over 32 easy on the highway! At 80 mph the tach reads about 2050 or thereabouts!
Favorite Features
Everything works. Paddle shifters when I want to go fast. I am able to stay ahead of pony cars fairly consistently and in comfort! I especially like this given that my Camry will last for a very long time whereas the pony car will usually be dead at about 1/3 the life span. I love the hd stereo and infotainment system. When I am hired to play a symphony I download the work on my ipod and play it in the camry while I am on the road. The sound detail is fantastic.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like plastic. Yes it will outlast the better materials of some competitors, but still, I paid 32k cash. I would like to not have a sea of plastic.
By sclapus
on 04/05/14 21:34 PM (PDT)

Nice review!