Gas Mileage Not as said in the Sticker!
By david555 on
2013 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Cheap looking "stick on" middle dashboard: (Where the radio/gps and the cd area), The upper deck interior/roof looks cheap and noise(hollow inside) and built from a cheap material (Compare to my Japanese built in 2003 4runner..which solid and looks classy). Interior/Door sides again looks cheap, Back mid-console box looks cheap and no ventilation goes out to the rear passengers. Overall texture of the interior looks down graded to all of my Toyota that I have owned in the past! Disappointed! GAS MILEAGE: Not as what it said in the sticker (25/35..combined 28mpg)..So far only 22.4MPG!!
Favorite Features
Poor Gas Mileage = Not deliver what it said = 25/35 Combined 28MPG...So far only 22.4MPG.
Suggested Improvements
Use Japanese design not US designer! Interior Material is poor quality and looks cheap. Outside design is plain. Ride a little rough on bump.
By surge3
on 02/18/14 23:47 PM (PST)

I couldn't agree with you more! I bought the 4 cyl SE and the most I have ever gotten was 25mpg on cruse control from Vegas to Southern California. This car definitely does not give the advertised MPG.

By twistedf8
on 03/24/14 09:47 AM (PDT)

I agree. Just eclipsed 8K miles on ours and we average 23.8 MPG. We live in the country so very little time is spent at traffic lights and average speed is 53 MPH. I did get 29.8 on a freeway trip, but no where near 35 MPG. The cheap carpet, seats and trunk liner in the SE is disappointing. Not my first Toyota, but likely my last.