2013 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
My 3rd Camry
By camrygirl2 on 06/10/13 16:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my car a month ago & so far I am LOVING it! This is my 1st SE Model & I really like the style/handling better than the LE model. It's roomy enough for hubby, kids & myself. Very comfortable for long road trips. I love the interior. My legs don't feel crammed. Radio display is nice. My car didn't come with Entunes or navigation but I always use my cell phone for navigation & other apps. The 6 speakers sound great, could be a bit better for a 2013 but I'm satisfied. The bluetooth is awesome... loud & clear. I also like how the car display shows you your average speed, mpg & how many more miles you can drive with the gas you have in tank. The trunk is spacious. Great car,great deal!

Camry the best in the West n East.Next to my horse!
By talong_sayote on 08/28/13 02:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2013 SE V6 Camry is perfect!Better than my X5 BMW that sucks a lot of gas.

A Great Vehicle
By smoothsailing1 on 05/06/13 07:19 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned this car 8 months. Went with the Camry after driving some of the competition, as the Camry was the best overall fit for me. Drove several versions of the 2013 Honda Accord sedan, but the sound system, radio and navigation system in the Accords are having major problems with the navigation locking up, radio pre-sets failing and the sound is just not up to par with other sedans. Stayed with the V6 and am averaging 33-34 mpg on the highway. The blind spot monitor is so very practical and works perfectly. The 2013 Toyota Camry is a well designed and implemented package - it does everything well; drivability, comfort, technology, mpg and ergonomics. Toyota gets a A+ on this one.

Best in CLASS and Value
By vetsrred on 07/09/13 17:15 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

"I just purchased a 2013 Camry SE with a MSRP of $25,398 for $19,877. I drove 620 miles to buy at this price as dealers in St. Louis area wanted $3,000 more! The value of this car speaks for itself. I would describe myself as a car nut and the Camry SE looks, handling, ride, 6 speed trans, interior are all SUPERIOR to anything in it's class. I also like the touch screen radio/trip computer with steering wheel controls. I drove a Hyundai Sonata (Cheap and unrefined compared to the Camry and steering hunts on the highway). I also drove the new Honda Accord (CVT very loud and unrefined (not a CVT fan), bumpy ride, and cheap interior materials). The Camry SE is a no brainer and my gas mileage th

2013 Camry XLE V6
By retired2013 on 11/22/13 15:34 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our newest Camry seven months ago, and have driven it 13,000 miles now. This is our third Camry so we must like them. The 2013 V6 is very fast. The 2013 XLE seems lighter and more nimble than our 2002 XLE. The gas mileage is good and the car is definitely comfortable. The steering is quicker than prior models, and this model feels better balanced than prior year models too. Overall a fantastic car to get from Point A to Point B in comfort and safety with attractive styling.

I went with the Camry.
By bach229 on 04/29/13 18:50 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After 1100 miles, I have to say this car is great. The SE handles better than the other Camrys and is fun to drive. Excellent transmission! No CVT, of which I'm not a fan. Very comfortable seats, good sound system, feels fast for a 4 cylinder. Love the interior layout, very roomy. Averaging 31 mpg so far in mixed driving. I drove Accord, Altima, Sonata, Optima, and Mazda 6 but liked this best of all.

love this
By rockyview on 12/01/13 20:53 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned my Camry SE V6 with premium package for three months. Can't be happier. The car is quiet and accelerates fast, can't believe it coonsumes less fuel than my traded-in 2005 I4 hyundai sonata. Like the BSM and backup crossover warning feature, really useful.

By dmedress on 01/22/14 11:15 AM (PST)

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the Camry SE 3.5 Fully Loaded in November 2013. I test drove many other vehicles before making a decision on the Camry SE. Prior to buying the Camry I drove 2003 Honda Accord that was bought new ended putting 140k. The Honda was in perfect mechanical condition but decided it was time to buy a newer car that had updated comfort features and the latest technology. After all the research and test driving I chose the Camry because you get more for less. The Toyota Care and roadside assistance sealed the deal. MPG is great considering it's the 3.5

2013 Camry - 2 days old
By grnmtnguy on 02/27/13 09:39 AM (PST)

2013 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded a 2005 Camry LE for the new 2013 Camry LE. Performance is about the same with the 4 cyl. automatic. Very responsive and I expect that the highway mileage should be about the same as experienced with the 2005, around 35 mpg. The seats are more comfortable than the 2005 - a major improvement. One very serious shortcoming is that there is NO way to lock the trunk. The valet key allows you to lock the glove compartment, but if you are traveling and have valuables in the trunk there is no way to protect them from theft if you leave the car in a valet parking lot, service provider or anywhere where the vehicle will be left in someone else's care. I consider this a serious oversight.

By nanakuli on 07/09/13 23:54 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have over 100,000 miles on mine and I don't want to part with it. Pros are the reliability, the smooth V-6 on the highway, the visibility from the cabin, the ride on Primacy V-rated rubber, the mpg, the automatic a/c, the huge trunk, the cupholders. Cons are the slab-sided styling, the electric window only being auto up/down on the driver's side, no memory seats, hmmm, that's about it. Overall, the best beater back and forth to work car you could ever hope for. It's not a Lexus, but who (besides my wife) would use a Lexus for a beater?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$142 per month*