Used 2013 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

"I think I can.... " 2013 Toyota Camry SE
By Frank Bunson

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

When you see a 4600 lb. car with a 4 cyl. Engine and 6 speed automatic transmission...RUN! We never had a problem in three years of owning this car running to the store and post office. This year we decided to "drive" our vacation and do the Nevada/Utah Canyon lands. By the time we got to our destination I SERIOUSLY considered flying home. By the time we got home, driving through two mountain ranges, and hi desert, there was no doubt! We MUST get rid of this car! It was so much work just getting it up and down the roads that it just beat us half to death. I am a "driver"! The wife knows how. Toyota IS ashamed! In ALL respects, this automobile should never have been put on the road! I THOUGHT I was buying the car that is the 2016 Camry. My NEXT action, after returning my rental car, is to get rid of this beautiful junk!

Very reliable transportation
By Cori White

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great gas milage, beautiful interior, at highway speeds a little noisy however I like my music loud so you don't really hear the noise. Super quick off the line but governor kicks in way too soon. For a six speed you would think the power would remain consistent, but due to the governor kickingredients off so quickly you hit high rate of speed in just 4th gear. Good, clean car for the money, just be sure you have 2 jobs to make the payment......way over priced for a 4 banger.

Camry's Great
By Philip Lee

2013 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The SE is a fine car for a moderate price.

Gas mileage WOW!! 54-60 MPG
By metaz123@yahoo.com

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love my vehicle, I am a lead footer and the more you push her the better the gas mileage :) I am completely in LOVE!!
story of how awesome Toyota's are I had a 1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4 dr sedan, it had 310,000 on it, I checked with dealer ship and found out the tow capacity it could haul, I bought a pop up camper that if it would have been 2 more LBS would have been over for the vehicle, the Seller on the lot told me that I would not make it home with it since was hauling it with my vehicle oops I did and took it anywhere and everywhere I wanted I traded my Corolla in it had 455,000 miles on it and the lady that bought it traded in her 1997 Ford Focus on it. TOYOTA Awesome Vehicles :)

4 Camry Family
By Brian

2013 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This 2013 Camry continues to be one of the best cars that I've owned. It simply is stress and worry free