2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Toyota city of Japan

2012 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Toyota city of Japan
By andycindy8288 on

2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Since my wife and I purchased the 2012 Camry LE; I was blown away about how the interior of the car looked. Toyota really came a long way in turing the camry into a more mature grown up car, rather than having it look like your grand pappy owns it. Driving this car feels so good in such a manner that it wants to play rather than go to the grocery store and back home. Gas is much better than our older 09 Camry, though if you drive it rough with the 4 Cylinder, you will get terrible gas millage. I give Toyota credit; Their really changing the future with adding the technicalities within the car and yet offering its customers great prices.

I love the new easy view mirrors; Our 09 Camry, the mirrors leveled off with the door, witch was a bit harder to view blind spots. The mirrors on the 12 Camry a lowered to have better road view when you turn lanes. 12 AirBags, no hump in the rear seat floor board. Easy to use on board computer system. Love the new improved sound system. 12 Camry is a Unibody, and better suspension for those who want to have fun. USB port and 3 power adapters. Better torque at start up and great with cold starts. Love the ECO light, which runs on 2 cylinders when on level ground or cruising to conserve fuel.

The only things that I feel like that are going to last on this car are probably the motor and transmission. Everything else I feel as if its going to fall apart after like 70K Miles. Once I opened the doors and closed them; It was almost as if you are opening an closing a chrysler door and hope that it will stay intact to the car. The plastic is awful, and the seats are insanely cheap. No wonder why rental companies use this car and taxies. The Motor and Transmission are the best, everything else, I'd give it 70k Miles and its going to fall apart ever so slowly. We bought this car because we hate Hondas, and there sales people are sharks. For those that are curious.