2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Pleasantly surprised!

2012 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Pleasantly surprised!
By elsie223 on

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My husband already owns a Toyota Taocma so I was told we were only looking at Toyotas and nothing else. So I was immediately put off. When the salesman suggested I drive the Camry, my husband said "don't show her any model but the top of the line" and good thing! The XLE didn't feel as boring as I expected. The interior is classy and since I got a red one, it feels very "me". Did NOT expect to like this car as much as I do. Have only had it about 10 days and can see myself driving this for a long time. Read other reviews about the headlights being dim, but what I noticed is a very defined cutoff on the top of the field of vision which is not present when the brights are turned on.

Favorite Features

Love the keyless ignition and entry. Also am loving the Entune...especially the more I find that it can do. The driver's seat is very comfortable and the steering wheel controls are fabulous. So not telling my husband how much I like this car.

Suggested Improvements

Only suggestion so far is to eliminate the top cutoff of the field of vision on the headlights.