Perfect car for me!
By safari4 on
2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I laugh when people call camrys boring. I drove a 02 camry and a 04 avalon for years, those were boring! Besides its a mid size 4 door sedan priced in the mid twenties, how exciting can it get? Bought the SE 4 cyc a few weeks ago. Love it! Power seats, auto dim mirrors, floor mats, plus all the standard features was plenty of bells and whistles for me. Tried the xle first which is a great value for features. The SE is a completely different feel in steering, handling, seats, and even the ride. Test drove them back to back a few times and knew the SE was the one. Glad mine didnt have entune. I've got a iphone for that stuff and didnt want to pay an extra 1k. TEN airbags people!
Favorite Features
Bluetooth is a nice feature, never had that before. Its syncs to my iphone right away. People can't tell I'm on speaker, sound quality is great. I love how I can listen to my itunes music and control it all from the steering wheel. Leave the car and it picks up where it left off automatically. Leather steering wheel feels great and handles so nicely. Love getting 25 mpg around town. Great acceleration, feels the same as my v6 avalon but now have the better mpg. Great crash test ratings. Great visibility. Nice looking dash, big improvement over any other camry. Seats are very comfortable in the SE model. So very easy to drive. Hope it lasts a solid 15 years.
Suggested Improvements
Not a fan of the gauge for the average gas mileage. A waste of space. Still getting used to an all black interior, not sure what to think yet.