Not Bad
By zahava on
2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
like the other posts I have owned Luxury cars and still have one.This is my 1st Camary. I was looking for reliability and fuel ecomomy. Not bad. Had the car 8 months and have 10k miles on it. I am getting the 40 mpg. I do a little more hwy driving. I am averaging 33.8 mpg. Like others I test drove the Kia, Sonata and Honda. Sonata loads you up and Kia is way loaded then bloated (price). The Camary just drove better. Handling is good. Engine peppy. I have owned and still own a sports car so I know the difference. I still have a VW diesel so I am getting 50mpg and 800 miles to a tank but still like this Camary gasser.
Favorite Features
I love the stereo. I have an Audi with bose and had a BMW 330xi with Harmon Kardon. This Camary stock stereo rates just as good. I had a CTS x 4 that had a Bose System and I think this Camary system is better. When I crank it I can see the review mirror vibrate with the music. Now I just need tinted windows to go with the look.
Suggested Improvements
The only issue right now is that I have cloth seats are not up to par. I like them. As I researched this car they did some work on the improved comfort of the seat. Now the problem: I have had the car only 8 months and the fabric is fraying where I sit. I am a white collar worker so it's shirts and ties and dress clothes so How is this happening? Occums' razor = cheap material. I have a service appt.this monday so here we go. Have no illusions, I will certainly experience what Toyota Care really means.