Nice car, BUT.....
By bschram on
2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Pleasantly surprised by what this 4 cylinder can do. Quiet, smooth great mileage but you have to drive sensibly to get the grat mileage. I have got close to 38 MPG at cruising speed on the freeway and got about 35 overall on one recent short trip. The secret of getting good mileage is to keep your foot out of the engine. I have had this car about a month now and so far so good. Only down side is the front fascia on this car. It is weak and by that I mean it is fragile. I had to bring it back the day after I bought it because the cheap under panels under the front fell off and scrunched under the car. Front bumper has a crease in it from some kind of bump and looks like hell.
Favorite Features
Mileage, quietness, comfort, acceleration, handling and looks.
Suggested Improvements
Front end is this cars weakest point and I would bet before too long that there will be a number of SE models driving around with their front trim falling off. I dont know how the front trim on the other models is but the SE front end is delicate. I wouldnt be surprised if Toyota gets a lot of complaints from SE owners. This should be some bad advertising for Toyota because it looks like crap. Must have used egg shell material. I will be needing another vehicle in a couple of years and this will probably deter me from going with Toyota and Ill probably go back to Honda.