2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: New 2012 Camry

2012 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

New 2012 Camry
By raddala on

2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased 2012 Camry. I was considering 2012 Civic or 2012 Prius as I was looking for fuel efficiency car. 2012 Civic has cheap plastic interior and also pricey. 2012 Prius is not good because mileage was down. 2012 was a pleasant surprise (price was good and mileage was also very good). I purchased LE with Power Seats for $20,500 in Fremont, CA.

price was good and mileage was also very good
By roshdy
on 01/31/12 19:33 PM (PST)

My 2012 XLE 4 cylender Camry is my fourth camry. I waited for it and was very excited to aquire it. But, I have a problem and I am not sure if any one else has the same problem. The new gas pedal is NOT comfortable. When Toyota corrected the problem of the old gas pedal, their solution was to make the pedal shorter and high above the floor. It is safe, but it is not comfortable at all. When you travel with the car, the position of your foot is not natural and relaxed as it used to be. It stays at an awckward angle and in my case it caused me significant pain in my leg and hip. I don't know if any one else experience such a problem?