2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: I'm Loving It!!!

2012 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

I'm Loving It!!!
By linlil on

2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS, which I bought new in 2010, for a 2012 Toyota Camry SE in December 2011. I was highly disappointed with the Accent and the terrible quality/ driving experience. After researching the Honda Accord, Nissan Altima and the Sonata, decided none could compare to the overall value of the 2012 Camry. Especially, with the great ENTUNE system, silent engine/ driving experience and great MPG (29.7) avg (I have a gas heavy foot). Accelaration is quick and I only have the 4 cyl. What can I say, I'm in love with my 2012 Camry. P.S with all the leather trim on the dash and in the car, I don't know what cheap plastic others have complained about.

ENTUNE system (iPod feature allows visual list of your music on screen), rear view mirror with back-up camera, all the power outlets, huge trunk space and leg room, power seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, and all the cup holders.

I love everything about the car, wouldn't change a thing.