Camry SE 2012
By bkcassell on
2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Recently bought the new 2012 Camry SE. We love this car! We were looking at 2011 Camry SE mid September when the dealer told us the new redesigned 2012's were coming out in October. I got online and researched them as much as possible and decided to wait for the 2012's to be released and am so glad we waited. The car rides so smoothly and quiet ride. We are averaging 25 mpg in the city. Can't find many negitives on this car. Camry fans will love this new 2012 model. We purchased the car with: the Convenience Pkg, Carpeted Floor Mats, Display Audio with Navigation & Entune Pkg, Leather Pkg, and Power Moonroof Pkg, and Rear Bumper Applique for $28, 395.00 OTD (including taxes, license, etc.)
Favorite Features
The redesigned interior is the best part of the new 2012's. It is sleek and classy. After seeing the 2012 interior, we would never consider a 2011 or older model. Also the hood, tail lights and side body rockers have been revised, all an awesome subtle redesign. Looks great! Great optional features such as the back up monitor, push start button, & heated, 8 way adjustable seats are a plus. Just plain all around pretty, classy, well designed, reliable car.
Suggested Improvements
The navigation system in the SE 4 cyl is pretty generic. Our Garmin GPS is far better. I know that certain features are not available in the SE that are only available in the XLE but I would have been happy to pay the extra $$ to get the automatic climate control which is what we had in our previous XLE. But we wanted the sportier model this time so had to do without some of the features only allowed for the XLE.
By pastordonny
on 01/09/12 12:57 PM (PST)

Simply love my 2012 Camry SE Black 4cyl. I've had it for about 3 weeks and I'm now averaging 29MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. Not bad at all! I do tend to drive quietly and try to beat my mileage record. Love the Car... I tried a Sonata Hybrid just before buying this one and I'm glad I went with Camry. :)