2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Awesome!!

2012 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

L Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

By markmine on

2012 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my Camry XLE with 2.5, 4 cylinder engine about 5 months ago and clocked about 8k miles since. This car is rock solid! I was hesitant about the 4 cylinder but really wanted the gas mileage. After multiple test drives, I couldn't see spending the extra cash for the v6. No regrets, the 2.5 has plenty of power, is very smooth, quiet and I am consistently getting 30.6 MPG combined. I also really like the interior and the JBL sound system. The nav works great, but I'm not very happy with entune, it's a little buggy with my Samsung s3 phone. I shopped online for the car and paid 27.5k including 100k mile toyota warranty. All this with 0% financing.

The 2.5 engine and transmission. They are perfect fit for this car especially if you're interested in great gas mileage.

Improve entune, it was buggy with my iPhone 4 and with my new Samsung s3. Samsung and the iPhone are the most popular phones on the market, you would think that Toyota would get it right with these phones.