2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: 2012 camry SE

2012 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

2012 camry SE
By bengal16 on

2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After driving this car for 15 months I have decided to express my opinion. This car is nice to drive, but a little rough riding. The interior is spacious and the trunk is nice and roomy. The four cylinder engine has great power and acceleration but it is hard to achieve the gas mileage that Toyota claims this car will get. The trip information computer can not compare to my GM vehicles which are more user friendly and offer better user information.

Good acceleration and passing capability. Large trunk.

No mudflaps available for this model. When the paint chipped off from rocks flying up from the tires, Toyota did not cover the problem.They said I need mudflaps. I told them to order some and they found out they don't have mudflaps for this model because of the design. The inner wheel wells are lined with a sound dampening fabric type material to reduce road noise. I live in an area where there is snow and slush on the roads throughout the winter months. The snow collects in the wheel wells and freezes. It will not release from this fabric, so most of the time my wheel wells are packed with this frozen buildup which rubs on the tires. I may trade this car in because this is so annoying.