2012 camry Se 2.5 4 cylinder
By subvet654 on
2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I just traded in a 2008 Corolla S on a 2012 Se Camry. I did not go to purchase a Camry, I was looking for another Corolla S. When I got to the dealer there were no Corolla S's to be found. So I looked at the row of Camry's and was very surprized to find out they were having a end of the month May sale. Low & behold the prices of the SE Camry's were not all that much more than the Corollas. After a test drive I was blown away at the ride, room, comfort, electronics and the 10 air bags that came with this car. I was even more impressed of the quiet ride and smooth shifting of the 6 speed tranny.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the 10 air bags for safety, 10 cup holders through the car, the Awesome comfort and interior that has a sport stiched leather combined with a durable material insert. Awesome handling and added suspension for the SE models. The ride is quite and the performance of the 2.5 4 cylinder is very impressive going up hills as I live in the mountains. My wife loves the telescopeing steering wheel. Im glad I spent a little more and got the Camry
Suggested Improvements
Put Yokahama tires on instead of the Bridgestones, Mirrors could be a tad larger, but the smaller ones do look more sport like. Add one more USB device in the back . overall I think they did a good job on this car and hope to drive it at least 5 years to trade it in on another fine Toyota car.