2012 Camry LE
By dparler on
2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Bought new 2012 LE model at the end of May. This is a really good car and it seems that the interior design is a huge improvement over the older 2011 & prior models (which I tset drove). I got silver with ash (grey) interior. Bluetooth was standard. Even the cupholders and radio knobs are better ! The ride is extremely smooth, steady, and comfortable. I compared to the Hyundi Sonata which I think is the closet competitor. Camry won out on price, and (in my mind) has a better track-record on reliability. Gas mileage is an improvement too ... almost totally around town/city I'm getting 26-27 MPG.
Favorite Features
Interior design; comfortable seats I see this car as being very versatile and used by any/all family members. I have a teenage driver and two upcoming in the next 4 years; I can drive this car to work, my wife can use it for carpool or grocery runs, and it can be used and handed down in turn to each kid. After that, it'll have 10 years and 100k miles on it.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not used to not having a key on/at the trunk ! I have the base LE model w/ floormats and power seats so most of the "improvements" I would list actually coulb be obtaioned with other options added.