2012 Camry LE
By nicolasg on
2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I bought a new Camry 2011 XLE 4 cyl in April 2011. Its a nice vehicle, not the best vehicle, but seems solidly built. On 2 separate occasions i've had (2) different new Camry 2012 LE's that I had by the dealer to drive. The whole interior feels extremely cheap much more so than the 2011, the center of the dash is just cheap plastic, also the steering wheel has a lot of cheap plastic as well. Its very difficult to see the gauges as the information seems to be in hard to see small letters. Braking is good, and the mpg was only 27 ok pick up as well. But what was Edmunds thinking when they said the interior was a higher quality than previous models. Very cheap and inferior feeling to it.
Favorite Features
slightly bit better braking than previous models
Suggested Improvements
Extremely cheap feeling to the entire interior. And teribbly "mushy feel" to steering. I cant believe how poor quality it seems. It wasn't only me 3 other passengers felt the same
By seaview7
on 10/09/12 05:06 AM (PDT)

I absolutely agree. Over the years the quality has declined, not gotten better. I immediately noticed the "cheapness" of the interior. Flimsy plastic that is much worse than my 2 previous Camrys. The interior on the 2012 models also feels smaller than my '95 and '05 Camrys.