2012 Camry LE
By cbranam1 on
2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
This is my third and last new Camry! I loved my 2005 and 2009, but the 2012 is not the same car! The drive nor the ride is not the same. The car "walks back and forth" going down the interstate. Toyota redesigned it and put more plastic on the car. I regret purchasing it!! Wished I had my 2009 back. I plan on trading as soon as possible and it only has 2500 miles on it! My husband drove it this weekend 500 miles and he hates the new redesigned steering. I used to be a big Toyota fan, but they lost me on this one!!!
By kwap
on 05/30/12 05:34 AM (PDT)

Why did you buy it then?

By andycindy8288
on 01/12/13 05:01 AM (PST)

I agree, my wife and I are pretty upset that Toyota cheapened and still is charging a tremendous amount for the car. Its not just toyota; Its all auto manufactures that are sliming fat and moving to these new routes that allows them to pocket more profits thus giving the consumer the left overs, but making sure that it works of course. We have a 2005 BMW X3 and bought a 2012 BMW X3 and determined that our 2005 X3 is much better with quality and durability. Our 2012 X3 we feel as if BMW cut lots of fat and we know why, though its not the same. It feels cheap, and plastic/seats/doors. So its not just Toyota...