Very happy 3 months later
By irg2 on
2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
My lease on my 2006 Subaru Impreza was up, so I looked at various offerings, including Subaru, Accord, Altima and Malibu. I couldn't find a Subarau I liked, the Accord was really sub bar -I based my knee on the dashboard just getting in - it was swollen for week, lol. The Altima was very nice, but leased for quite a bit more, the Malibu leased for literally twice the price. The Camry was just right, only $234/mo with nothing down, including the taxes, alloys. Drives so much nicer than my Subaru, although not quite comparable really. But the difference in price was only $25. I may get another or the Venza to replace my Odyssey. Wish they would make a Camry wagon in the same price range.
Favorite Features
Very quiet, comfortable, love the manumatic shifter, I actually use it now and then. Very good gas mileage. Awesome on long trips, the seats are much more comfortable than the Subaru. Just seems like a very solid, well built car. The 4 cyl does fine, and I like power. Highly recommended.
Suggested Improvements
Not much, at this price. Maybe somewhat better, or darker fabric. The alloys are hard to keep clean, but the brakes work a lot better than my Honda Odyssey '08.