2011 Toyota Camry 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - This is a great car

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car
By watlerules on

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drove an Accord, Altima, and the Hyundai. I believe I made the right choice for sure. This is the quietest car I've ever driven. The JBL audio system is superb and the bluetooth was standard on my XLE. I drove to California and this car made all the difference in a drive I've made many times. I can't imagine a quieter car. There is virtually no road nose and I like the steering feel. It takes much less effort to control on the open road than my 05 Accord I traded in. I have received many complimentary remarks about the color (Magnetic Gray) which I only got because it was the only color they had with the Navigation System. I love this car and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

Favorite Features

bluetooth for music and phone calls, very powerful engine (faster than my friends BMW by a lot)

Suggested Improvements

Reclining rear seats are worthless to me. I would rather have the folding ones for more cargo. (Trunk still fits more than my Accord did)