2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: My 2011 Camry

2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

My 2011 Camry
By brandmann on

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Let me just say, I am proud to say that I'm now in the third generation Toyota Camry, I absolutely love this car, not only because of it's reliability but it's comfort as well. I went from owing a 93 Camry to previously owing a 03 Camry. I just recently purchase my 2011 Toyota Camry and I've had for about a week now and it's living up to it's name. With 43,652 miles it's riding like brand new and it's got a smooth sound to it. As far as gas mileage I personally think the Camry gets great gas mileage on and off the highway.

One my favorite features with this beautiful built car is the radio is much better although i think they could have did better with the auto sound, hey I could always go and but better speakers. I like that the trunk space is much bigger. I also love that fact that it's got a loud whistle sound so that if you're ever at the mall or in a shopping center, you'll definitely hear your car on the lot as you're locking and unlocking your car. So that's helps out a lot.

My only complaint about this Generation of Camry is the interior is too bright, so whenever I go to the Barber Shop to get my haircut, I always tend to have loose hair on the head rest of the seat. Also i really wish Toyota would do better as far as installing push starts in most of their cars. I strongly believe Toyota is better built than Nissan and Honda but I think it's ridiculous how the Generation 07-2011 Camry does't have push starts.