My 2011 Camry
By brandmann on
2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Let me just say, I am proud to say that I'm now in the third generation Toyota Camry, I absolutely love this car, not only because of it's reliability but it's comfort as well. I went from owing a 93 Camry to previously owing a 03 Camry. I just recently purchase my 2011 Toyota Camry and I've had for about a week now and it's living up to it's name. With 43,652 miles it's riding like brand new and it's got a smooth sound to it. As far as gas mileage I personally think the Camry gets great gas mileage on and off the highway.
Favorite Features
One my favorite features with this beautiful built car is the radio is much better although i think they could have did better with the auto sound, hey I could always go and but better speakers. I like that the trunk space is much bigger. I also love that fact that it's got a loud whistle sound so that if you're ever at the mall or in a shopping center, you'll definitely hear your car on the lot as you're locking and unlocking your car. So that's helps out a lot.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint about this Generation of Camry is the interior is too bright, so whenever I go to the Barber Shop to get my haircut, I always tend to have loose hair on the head rest of the seat. Also i really wish Toyota would do better as far as installing push starts in most of their cars. I strongly believe Toyota is better built than Nissan and Honda but I think it's ridiculous how the Generation 07-2011 Camry does't have push starts.