Only one thing going for it, really
By ruby3zdy on
2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've driven Honda Accords since 1990. I bought this 2011 Camry LXE used at 36,000 miles. The Camry's driver's seat is hard (compared to the Honda). I had to get a chair pillow for it. The display is hard to read unless you're 16 yrs old & don't wear glasses. The left wide mirror is in a bad place, blocks view of traffic on the left. The NAV/rearview camera/radio unit, which the dealer installed, is practically unusable. The sound quality is inferior.
Favorite Features
Nothing street-legal can beat a Toyota engine. I like the auto-dimming rearview mirror, compass direction displayed in the rear-view mirror.
Suggested Improvements
Softer seats, better-laid-out displays. It turns out that I don't like the push-button start - I'm always losing my fob since it's not in the keyhole (there is no keyhole). Exterior color choices are 4 grays, black, and silver. (Honda makes the same mistake). What happened to a nice forest green? Burgundy? A rich cream? Also I'm used to Honda's slidable visor. Toyota's is solidly placed. C'mon, Toyota. Really?