2011 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Now a real road machine!

2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Now a real road machine!
By Glenn Norris on

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my auto last Friday and immediately went on a 500 mile trip. I now have a '04 Toyota MR2, a 2009 LE Camry and this '11 SE. This car has a great comfortable ride with stiffer suspension than the LE. The fit and finish is outstanding. It held the curves very well on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I especially recommend the Smart Key System with PB starting and wireless door entry and XM radio w/Bluetooth wireless. Also, spend a couple of hundred dollars and get pin-striping and side body molding. It will pay off in the long run. Fox Toyota in Clinton, Tn was great to deal with. I choose this car over the Hyundai Sonata Because of the much better trade and the dependability of the Camry.

Favorite Features

The great styling with fog lamps in front, duals with 4 cylinder engine, and what I call "Ground Effects" made this a great looking machine! Also, Smart Key System w/keyless door entry and XM radio with Bluetooth Wireless was great. Individual bucket seats seemed to be molded to your body.

Suggested Improvements

To keep from being too picky, maybe a little more padding in the seats and a few more horses under the hood.