LOVIN' IT SO FAR...
By jdt1975 on
2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I have only owned the car for one week. I do not have any complaints so far about the car itself just a little buyers remorse regarding the price I paid. Though I can only blame myself for not doing my research before going out car shopping. The car is quite zippy, lots of torque and horsepower. I bought the SE with the VIP package, paid $26,950.
Favorite Features
The finish of the car inside and out are very nice. Like the look and the paint job.
Suggested Improvements
will have to get back to you on this... I am thinking one week is not quite long enough for me to be able to make my official suggestions if there even is any.
By sevn86
on 02/15/11 09:12 AM (PST)

I also purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry SE i got it for $26,162. with tax and everything ($24,500 + TT&L). I also got 3000 for my trade in and so that brought my out the door price down to $23,162. My Car has the white exterior with black leather seats. It also has a Sunroof, Push button start. Bluetooth, Rear Spoiler, Auto Dimming mirror w/ compass, DLX radio package, and sealant package. What options do you have? I feel like I paid $500 dollars more then I should have, but im still pretty happy. I also posted a review if you want to read mine. its called "Love this car! Should have bought it sooner"