For all the Camry lovers out there this is THE CAR.
By omikron on
2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Just wanted to share my recent purchase experiences with this car. I test drove Camry SE, Sonata(regular), Accord LX. The reason I didn't try the sportier versions of Accord and Sonata was simply because I didn't feel that other than the rims anything was different. Anyways, I've almost purchased Sonata due to very nice look and great price they gave me. Though walked out saying will return the next morning(so to speak sleep on it). Went to drive 2011 Camry SE (4cyl, 6A) the next day and simply didn't want to get out of the car. The bad things(in my opinion) that I've noticed in Sonata right away were: engine noise, transmission shifting was awkward, visibility limited.
Favorite Features
Love the design - get compliments from everyone. Fuel economy is average but I don't drive highways... get about 380 miles on full tank. Acceleration 0-60 is poor but I am not a big racer(coming from a 25 year old guy). Acceleration 60-75 on the other hand is surprisingly good. Enginge is soundless, I feel like I am in a hybrid. My neighbour has ES350, and after parking them side by side we decided that these vehicles are both awesome for its demographics. He paid 37k for leather/V6 engine/navigation and brand. I've paid 22k for the sportier look and limited options(i only have smart key and bluetooth).
Suggested Improvements
Navigation should be put in more vehicles. My dealer told me that Navigation SE's can only be preordered and I would have to wait for n' period of time. I would like to see at least one at every dealership to have it as a purchase option. Come on guys it is 2011 EVERYONE uses Navigation these days and it shouldn't be a luxury option in my opinion. Magellan GPS starts at $60.. Car navigation from $1500...
By williamjames
on 12/27/11 21:13 PM (PST)

Getting any automobile in Richardson could be a difficult venture let alone finding a Toyota Camry. As an ideal automobile for a family, the Camry is well-liked and wanted by several individuals. You'll feel comfy in the car and will not regret buying it. You'll be able to effortlessly find the exact Toyota Camry you are searching for with help from the Richardson dealers. Finding a Toyota Camry at a dealership could be the difficult part. It doesn’t have to be though with help from: http://cardealexpert.com/make/Toyota/