2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Can't beat the Toyota package!

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Can't beat the Toyota package!
By driver105 on

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I spent a year looking at different makes and models, but kept coming back to the Toyota and Honda cars. I picked the Camry LE over the Accord because of the greater power, comfort, price, and speed shifter. Even though it came w/ a 5 yr. comprehensive warranty, I have peace of mind with a Toyota that I won't be needing it. These cars just don't know how to die! I've had it for7 months and love it the more I drive it. One of the biggest features was the 0 road noise. I can take long trips and not have my ears ringing at the end. Honda's a great cars also, but for the price, you can't beat the Toyota for what you get.

Speed shifter, lumbar support, comfortable seats, no road noise, good torque, great color, LED brake lights, lots of trunk space, great stereo, and strong a/c system.

Need to improve automatic transmission so that there is not bucking (not often but does happen).