Almost Perfect -Toyota are you listening?
By camryguy11 on
2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Given the recent outstanding offers, we leased a 2011 Camry 4 cyl with alloy wheels. This is an outstanding car that provides an exceptional level of security. I can't stress enough how impressive the overall design of this car is. Where it falls short is handling, which seems to be largely due to the awful Bridgestone tires. During the first week of ownership, our car veered left consistently on the highway, and the steering wheel shook over 55 mph. Unacceptable in a $24,000 automobile. The dealer re-balanced the tires but the condition remained. I took it to my tire dealer; all 4 tires were still out of balance and the left front had a bubble. They showed me it. Problem partially fixed.
Favorite Features
Appearance, reliabable, secure, decent on gas, great electronics, easy to service, comfortable. Rides best with 4 people in the car.
Suggested Improvements
1. Better tires - Toyota you should put the quality tires on this car that it deserves. 2. The factory should take better care to expertly balance and inspect the wheels and tires. 3. Respond on a personal level to your customer surveys.