2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
ABS Brake NOISE
By Sandra Dunford on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am very dissatisfied with my Camry. It jumps out of the garage and before it shifts the first time it makes a clinking noise underneath. Service Dept says it's the ABS brakes resetting. This happens every time you start the car. Sometimes it will do it twice or more while driving down the road. It's embarrassing to have people in your car and want to know what the noise is. Sometimes it sounds like you run over a pipe. When driving slow and having to stop a lot, the gears jump and jolt around. I've called the dealership and California, they all say this is normal. I don't appreciate paying $25,000 for a car that makes these noises. I wish I could get rid of it. Don't Recommend!

2011 XLE V6
By Henley on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I would have to say coming from a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, I am in Heaven. I love having all of the power features, and a back seat that will actually sit an adult. I do mostly high way driving and sit in a lot of traffic on my way home and have been averaging around 28 mpg. I have hit 32 mpg on the highway with no traffic. I was able to get the car with the 2 year 25K mile maintenance. I am surprised that i was able to get the car for just over $25,500 brand new. I come from a family of Toyota owners (some have moved up to Lexus) and I can see why they keep buying them. I am sure that I will by another Toyota the next time I buy a car.

My experience at heartland
By CAROL COWAN on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have enjoyed my last camry so very much for the last 5 years that I knew when I Buy a new car I would want another one. I love the ease in driving it, the room inside for all I do with the grandchildren and dogs. IT gets super gas mileage and even though my trade in only has 28,000 miles on it our trips to the ocean and mts have been comfortable and economical.

Love my new 2011 Camry LE!
By ericklaseca on 08/31/10 08:41 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Toyota Camry LE drives like and looks like a luxury car. The manual/automatic transmission is ingenious and useful. The trunk is huge as is the interior cabin. You feel like you're riding on a cloud and there's no road or engine noise.

Reliability is not all
By james on 08/28/10 22:18 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

That is my first Toyota and after driving my Audi for 10 years. Everybody said Toyota is reliable and Camry is comfortable. I think cars like Audi, raise your expectations from what a "car" can deliver. Camry is extremely uncomfortable compared to my Audi. It vibrates a lot on the road. The road noise is high. After two hours of driving, you easily feel it when you get out of the car. Worst of all, the whole car waves, once one tire hits a road obstacle or a dip. That is, the suspension on each wheel are not that independent. The car is not that stable on sharp turns either. This is a technically poor car. I guess people who claim Camry is comfortable, have never owned an advanced car.

A first rate vehicle
By poetman on 08/28/10 19:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

To sum it up, this is an excellent car: comfortable, quiet, with superior performance. It even handles well, better than two Lexus vehicles that I have owned. The fit and finish is flawless, as is the ease with which the controls can be handled, including the navigation system and the back-up camera.

Great Car!
By formergmowner on 08/27/10 15:28 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I managed to lease the elusive and rare 6 speed manual Camry SE. Since I control the acceleration of the car I love the way it moves and doesn't lag or over-rev like the automatics do. I used to have 3 Mustangs and this car definitely compares in the "fun to drive" category. Plus, with the more powerful motor it's actually faster than my Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 that has 222 hp and this is only a 4 cylinder with 179 hp! AWESOME car overall.

Comfort and ride
By gail roe on 08/27/10 10:30 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Very comfortable ride. The suspension system is great. You pick up very little outside noise. We also own a Honda and it can't compare to our Camry for handling and comfort. Our Camry is a much softer ride.

No regrets
By C on 08/25/10 22:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car, fun to drive, comfortable firm seats, however I find the head rest uncomfortable, pushes my head to far forward. Good dealership, very helpful, they made me an outstanding deal on my lease. I'd be interested to exchange price and lease information with others who leased this model.

Great Applicance
By Red on 08/13/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a great appliance, the lease price was so cheap I could not believe it, 218 per month with nothing down, literally the first time I paid anything was 30 days after I bought it and the price is unbelievable.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*