2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Love my new 2011 Camry LE!
By ericklaseca on 08/31/10 08:41 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Toyota Camry LE drives like and looks like a luxury car. The manual/automatic transmission is ingenious and useful. The trunk is huge as is the interior cabin. You feel like you're riding on a cloud and there's no road or engine noise.

Reliability is not all
By james on 08/28/10 22:18 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

That is my first Toyota and after driving my Audi for 10 years. Everybody said Toyota is reliable and Camry is comfortable. I think cars like Audi, raise your expectations from what a "car" can deliver. Camry is extremely uncomfortable compared to my Audi. It vibrates a lot on the road. The road noise is high. After two hours of driving, you easily feel it when you get out of the car. Worst of all, the whole car waves, once one tire hits a road obstacle or a dip. That is, the suspension on each wheel are not that independent. The car is not that stable on sharp turns either. This is a technically poor car. I guess people who claim Camry is comfortable, have never owned an advanced car.

A first rate vehicle
By poetman on 08/28/10 19:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

To sum it up, this is an excellent car: comfortable, quiet, with superior performance. It even handles well, better than two Lexus vehicles that I have owned. The fit and finish is flawless, as is the ease with which the controls can be handled, including the navigation system and the back-up camera.

Great Car!
By formergmowner on 08/27/10 15:28 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I managed to lease the elusive and rare 6 speed manual Camry SE. Since I control the acceleration of the car I love the way it moves and doesn't lag or over-rev like the automatics do. I used to have 3 Mustangs and this car definitely compares in the "fun to drive" category. Plus, with the more powerful motor it's actually faster than my Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 that has 222 hp and this is only a 4 cylinder with 179 hp! AWESOME car overall.

Comfort and ride
By gail roe on 08/27/10 10:30 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Very comfortable ride. The suspension system is great. You pick up very little outside noise. We also own a Honda and it can't compare to our Camry for handling and comfort. Our Camry is a much softer ride.

No regrets
By C on 08/25/10 22:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car, fun to drive, comfortable firm seats, however I find the head rest uncomfortable, pushes my head to far forward. Good dealership, very helpful, they made me an outstanding deal on my lease. I'd be interested to exchange price and lease information with others who leased this model.

Great Applicance
By Red on 08/13/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a great appliance, the lease price was so cheap I could not believe it, 218 per month with nothing down, literally the first time I paid anything was 30 days after I bought it and the price is unbelievable.

Pleased with my Choice
By Roger on 08/11/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After months of research and many test drives of competing vehicles in the same class, I ended up with the CAMRY SE 4 cylinder and could not be happier with my selection and the car's styling vs the CE or LE or even XLE. If choosing a Camry, SE is the way to go.

Great car bad headrest design
By cl on 08/04/10 21:48 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car leased a Camry se v6 with every package. Love everything about the car with the exception of the headrest which pushes my head to far forward. Outstanding dealership power Toyota of Irvine ca. Great price and very helpful.

Like driving in a living room
By Dave on 08/04/10 08:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is really a comfortable car with a really smooth ride and it is extremely quiet. It's not very exciting, it's a family sedan, that's what it is. I went with the black for a touch of excitement. We just got, but we are very pleased and there is no safer Camry then the 2011 with the brake assist, VSC, TRAC, seven air bags, and an accelerator cut off standard. My one complaint, in 2011 is it really that difficult to put keyless entry, a manual seat with decent adjustment options, and more trip information on the base model. Toyota should take a tip from Hyundai on that one, they include a lot of nice features standard. I still sent with Toyota though for obvious reasons. Great buy for sure.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan in WA is:

$158 per month*