Used 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

love my camry se !!!
By 504tlm

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2011 camry se 4 cyc. rides smooth. It drives fast I was on the highway going 80 mph and didnt even realize it. The seats feel like it molds to your body. They have so much leg room.The air is ice cold. I leave my car for 3 hours come back and the inside is still cool (even when its 100 degress outside). The engine is quiet. The truck has alot of space. Its very stylish. I lot of people have told me they love my car. One of the reasons why i bought this car is because of the quality. There is no dipstick to check the transmission. The dealer said you dont have to worry about the fluid level. You just change it when you get 100,000 miles on the car.

Camry XLE 2011
By bruinswin2011

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Test drove several competitor vehicles but landed on Camry (XLE) for its smoother ride, better comfort and quieter cabin. Other cars tested - Accord, Optima, Sonata, Fusion and Altima. Accord and Fusion lacked pep and road and engine noise were pronounced. Optima - although a nice car - seemed to fall short on interior quality and lacked track record for quality. Sonata is a good value but found driver seat lacked thigh support, thus was unable to get comfortable while driving. Altima was initially my first choice, but passengers found front passenger and rear seats uncomfortable. If you are looking for a car that has a quieter cabin, smoother ride and comfortable seats, check out the Camry.

Leather seats, moon roof, blue tooth for transmitting Pandora via BlackBerry, alloys and wood-grain interior trim

Improve dash and radio lighting because can be hard to see when there is sun/glare; tighter suspension for cornering; higher quality carpeting.

My first Toyota
By bl78

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been in the Honda / Acura family for years. Currently own 07 Acura MDX but traded my 06 Honda Civic with 77k miles. Civic was good in many ways but it was small, too much wind noise and lacked power which was not fun to drive on a long road trip. I didnt want to purchase a new Honda or Acura for other reason. Im not a fan of the Accord exterior design and didnt want to pay extra $$$ for the Acura TSX V6. I chose the Camry for many reasons. Its not luxurious like an Acura or BMW but its satisfactory with the exterior design, space and the comfort of the V6 drive. Some people may differ depending on what vehicle they used to drive but I enjoy the ride of the V6 Camry SE.

V6 power, Stereo, Keyless remote, Leather seats, bluetooth, space. Does pretty well for a V6 on MPG.

Have a back up camera on all Camry and memory seats.

Can't beat the Toyota package!
By driver105

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I spent a year looking at different makes and models, but kept coming back to the Toyota and Honda cars. I picked the Camry LE over the Accord because of the greater power, comfort, price, and speed shifter. Even though it came w/ a 5 yr. comprehensive warranty, I have peace of mind with a Toyota that I won't be needing it. These cars just don't know how to die! I've had it for7 months and love it the more I drive it. One of the biggest features was the 0 road noise. I can take long trips and not have my ears ringing at the end. Honda's a great cars also, but for the price, you can't beat the Toyota for what you get.

Speed shifter, lumbar support, comfortable seats, no road noise, good torque, great color, LED brake lights, lots of trunk space, great stereo, and strong a/c system.

Need to improve automatic transmission so that there is not bucking (not often but does happen).

Camry dream machine
By camryhappy11

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Camry drives as well as my BMW did, it handles like a dream. It looks like a sports car

The paint color and the interior

I really do not have any at this time, maybe after I drive it through the winter but now it has everything I've wanted in a car

• SUV