Used 2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Most Helpful|
Transitioning from SUV to Camry...
By lyndab418

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2011 Camry LE after driving a Jeep Liberty for 10 years - what a difference. I love jeep but decided I would try something more fuel efficient. So far I like the car - I'm not 'over the moon' about it because I'll always be an SUV girl - but it's a nice ride. Reviews tell me how dependable it is - and I'm hoping with the right snow tires - will go pretty good in the Pittsburgh snow.

Favorite Features

Pretty interior, displays and controls are in perfect reach (I have short arms), handles nicely, comfortable seating, very roomy, stylish without being too boring. Smooth and pleasant ride, easy on the bumps, a decently quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

Better grip material on the steering wheel.

My 2011 Camry
By John Harrod

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just traded my 2011 Camry for a 2014 Camry, didn't care for the appearance of the 2015.I drove the 2011 for 60,000 miles with no repairs, just maintance an a new set of tires.I was very satisfied with this car.

Only one thing going for it, really
By ruby3zdy

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven Honda Accords since 1990. I bought this 2011 Camry LXE used at 36,000 miles. The Camry's driver's seat is hard (compared to the Honda). I had to get a chair pillow for it. The display is hard to read unless you're 16 yrs old & don't wear glasses. The left wide mirror is in a bad place, blocks view of traffic on the left. The NAV/rearview camera/radio unit, which the dealer installed, is practically unusable. The sound quality is inferior.

Favorite Features

Nothing street-legal can beat a Toyota engine. I like the auto-dimming rearview mirror, compass direction displayed in the rear-view mirror.

Suggested Improvements

Softer seats, better-laid-out displays. It turns out that I don't like the push-button start - I'm always losing my fob since it's not in the keyhole (there is no keyhole). Exterior color choices are 4 grays, black, and silver. (Honda makes the same mistake). What happened to a nice forest green? Burgundy? A rich cream? Also I'm used to Honda's slidable visor. Toyota's is solidly placed. C'mon, Toyota. Really?

My 2011 Camry
By brandmann

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Let me just say, I am proud to say that I'm now in the third generation Toyota Camry, I absolutely love this car, not only because of it's reliability but it's comfort as well. I went from owing a 93 Camry to previously owing a 03 Camry. I just recently purchase my 2011 Toyota Camry and I've had for about a week now and it's living up to it's name. With 43,652 miles it's riding like brand new and it's got a smooth sound to it. As far as gas mileage I personally think the Camry gets great gas mileage on and off the highway.

Favorite Features

One my favorite features with this beautiful built car is the radio is much better although i think they could have did better with the auto sound, hey I could always go and but better speakers. I like that the trunk space is much bigger. I also love that fact that it's got a loud whistle sound so that if you're ever at the mall or in a shopping center, you'll definitely hear your car on the lot as you're locking and unlocking your car. So that's helps out a lot.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint about this Generation of Camry is the interior is too bright, so whenever I go to the Barber Shop to get my haircut, I always tend to have loose hair on the head rest of the seat. Also i really wish Toyota would do better as far as installing push starts in most of their cars. I strongly believe Toyota is better built than Nissan and Honda but I think it's ridiculous how the Generation 07-2011 Camry does't have push starts.

love my camry se !!!
By 504tlm

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2011 camry se 4 cyc. rides smooth. It drives fast I was on the highway going 80 mph and didnt even realize it. The seats feel like it molds to your body. They have so much leg room.The air is ice cold. I leave my car for 3 hours come back and the inside is still cool (even when its 100 degress outside). The engine is quiet. The truck has alot of space. Its very stylish. I lot of people have told me they love my car. One of the reasons why i bought this car is because of the quality. There is no dipstick to check the transmission. The dealer said you dont have to worry about the fluid level. You just change it when you get 100,000 miles on the car.