2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
We Picked The Right Car For Us!
By showskyline on 01/13/11 08:43 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We have leased 2 Toyota's previously to this one, and really shopped around for the best deal and best car for the money. We had a Matrix, and wanted more leg room, so the Camry was the natural choice. Toyota beat out ALL other companies on price, and we are very pleased with the quality of the car. Sharp look, smooth ride and handling. Wonderful gas milage too! For an entry level model, it has a lot of extras, and I really don't think it's a boring ride at all. Love the car, and can't think of anything I don't like. Leased it the end of Dec.

LOVIN' IT SO FAR...
By jdt1975 on 01/05/11 18:28 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have only owned the car for one week. I do not have any complaints so far about the car itself just a little buyers remorse regarding the price I paid. Though I can only blame myself for not doing my research before going out car shopping. The car is quite zippy, lots of torque and horsepower. I bought the SE with the VIP package, paid $26,950.

2011 Camry manual transmission
By joseph_66 on 01/01/11 20:32 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked the car up on 12/28/2011. I have owned Toyota's for years. I had a 2003 Corolla for 8 years and a 1993 Toyota pickup truck both very reliable. This car is incredible and fun to drive. It feels like a sports car that is a sedan if that makes any sense. Been driving stick for over 40 years, ride a Harley in the summer. This car is my winter Harley. Just plane fun to drive, yet quiet and comfortble when I needed it to be. Can't say that for a Harley. For my first tank of gas combination city and highway, I got 26.7 MPH. I think that is pretty good. I got down to a half tank after 260 miles. So this says I can probably get 500 plus miles to a tank of gas. Thats impresive.

Not recommended
By mojoe4420 on 01/01/11 17:28 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Toyota has bungled what could be a very nice cars with a few foolish decisions. When I buy from an automaker I expect them to deliver a car, not a nanny. The seatbelt chime should give 4 or 5 dings should I choose to unbuckle for whatever reason. Instead it offers 1 ding per second for about 30 seconds & then switches tempo to 3 dings per second for at least another 30. Unnecessary. By the way geniuses, that's my briefcase in the passenger seat, not a person. Idiots! Then there's the fresh air/recirc HVAC control. When I make an adjustment, it's for a reason. Toyota thinks they need to 'automatically' switch to fresh air after about 5 minutes. Not cool. I rented this car, no purchase plans.

So far, so good
By colashan on 12/20/10 11:18 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

looking for something practical. all in class seemed to have negatives except the camry. sonata, fusion (styling), accord (ride, noise) impala was her co. car that she didn't really care for. the camry was above avg in most everything we thought. safety and quality seemed excellent. ride and comfort was good. styling was above avg. and the dealer made us a deal at 25100, for the XLE with nav, out the door.

Anyone have radio problems?
By rolf on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought a 2011 Camry 0% financing, - Transmission whines all the time, AM radio doesn't work right (replaced 2x already) so DH cannot listen to Reds Bball games! U stand under the WLW tower, and the radio doesn't work??? What's up with that?? Toyota answer: WLW problem. How is that, when all the other radios we own work? - The cheap plastic covering of arm rest separated at seam. New car, 4k mi looks like cr** Toyota's answer??? NOT MY PROBLEM but if you pay us more $$$ we will fix it for you! STUCK, SORRY WE BOUGHT THIS CAR. Can't recommend

Ticking noise in hubcaps
By Angry Camry owner on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned my new Camry for 2 months. It is making a loud ticking noise in the hubcaps. I took it to the dealer and they can not figure it out. A corporate specialist is coming out to look at it. Another dealer admitted it is a problem and Toyota does not have a solution yet. He recommended I remove the hubcaps. Meanwhile my new car has been in shop for four days.

Great car for the money
By Tim on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to admit i was a little concerned after reading the so called professional reviews. I love this car. fit and finish is excellent and the looks are outstanding in the SE model. V6 and trans are very smooth with good acceleration. I like the fact that the SE suspension is not rock hard pounding like some of the other models I've tested. Gives you a little extra firmness with it not being to firm. Very happy with my purchase.

Good choice
By Brent on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a solid choice of a car if you are looking for something practical. The fit and finish is solid and I enjoy driving it. The MPG for combined driving for me has been a lot lower than expected at 24.5 mpg. The bluetooth is ok but not nearly as easy to use without having navigation. It also seems to be really peppy, like almost too peppy when coming out of the garage.

Amazing car!
By smooth operator on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have been driving around in my new Camry LE 2011 and can't believe how smooth the drive is and how little road noise. My wife and I love this car.I was originally going to by the SE but decided to go with the less priced LE. It has pretty much everything the SE has but cheaper. I feel safe in this car where I never did in my Honda Civic...I still love Hondas. It has a sporty look and some pretty good power to back it up. And to top it off, pretty economical.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*