2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: 2011 Camry SE, me likey!

2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

2011 Camry SE, me likey!
By VegasRPh on

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I needed to cut my car payments down from $530/mo (lease) to something more affordable, yet fun to drive. Enter the 2011 Camry SE in Super White/Ash Fabric. What a NICE car. I am truly impressed with this car and what you get for the money. Mine has SE Value Package #1 plus the Smart Key, rear spoiler so it is pretty loaded (MSRP $25,990). I am 6'4" tall and I have plenty of room up front and in the back seat. The 2.5 L/6A combo works well in this car, it is quick and quiet, and should return excellent gas mileage (sticker says 22/32). Interior is well laid out, easy to use controls and all the surfaces feel nice to the touch. The SE has a "sporty" blue hue for gauges and controls.

Exterior design (ground effects + 17" wheels and rear spoiler), Interior controls are well placed and easy to reach/find while driving, Smart Key is great! Standard Bluetooth (phone/audio)! The 2.5 L performance kind of surprised me, no need for the V6. Stated gas mileage of 22/32 looks realistic.

Base radio is single disc CD and sounds "ok", but isn't the greatest. Add the "paddle shifters" on steering wheel for the SE models. Trunk hinges are still the old goose-neck style that can crush luggage. Rear seat doesn't fold down for added space for cargo. Passenger power seat would be nice.