2011 Camry manual transmission
By joseph_66 on
2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
Just picked the car up on 12/28/2011. I have owned Toyota's for years. I had a 2003 Corolla for 8 years and a 1993 Toyota pickup truck both very reliable. This car is incredible and fun to drive. It feels like a sports car that is a sedan if that makes any sense. Been driving stick for over 40 years, ride a Harley in the summer. This car is my winter Harley. Just plane fun to drive, yet quiet and comfortble when I needed it to be. Can't say that for a Harley. For my first tank of gas combination city and highway, I got 26.7 MPH. I think that is pretty good. I got down to a half tank after 260 miles. So this says I can probably get 500 plus miles to a tank of gas. Thats impresive.
Favorite Features
This is Toyota's signature car. Toyota has been building them for years. You know its a great car with that sort of reputation. 6 speakers, power windows. Just a good all around reliable car. The color is black with tan interior. When cleaned up its a great looker and a head turner. Very comfortable. I don't care what the professional drivers say, this car corners and handles like a sports car.
Suggested Improvements
Put in two outlets instead of only one, Backing up the car is sometimes difficult as I can not see the rear end and it ends up being strictly guess work. A hood ornamant so I can see the hood from inside the car would be helpful as well.