2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Best bang for your buck!!
By toyotacamry2x on 02/26/13 13:53 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The only reason to complain would be if you didn’t know what you were buying. The Camry rides smooth, has enough power to take care of the day-to-day, and looks just as good if not better than its competitors (basically just the accord and sonata). It’s clearly not a sports car (even though the V6 feels like one) so if that’s what you are judging it against it will always fail. P.S. - Must have accessories: sunroof, premium wheels, dual exhaust (even if it’s just for looks)

excellent daily commute car
By screamerdongie on 12/25/12 18:35 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had my 2011 Camry LE model for over a year now. Hands down the car is rock solid in terms of reliability. No issues what so ever!!! I have tried Accord and Altima. They are not very different may be par with Camry but I am so glad I picked Camry. The car gives you a very quiet and smooth ride. A great great family car.

2011 camry problems
By ctrev on 03/20/12 12:16 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

At 2600 miles the following problems occured. Transmission-slips going from 2 to 3 Catalytic converter is in the consol and heats up so badly you could fry an egg on the consol. Do not know if the plastic there can stand the heat or gases will be emitted from the same location. Gas mileage fell like a stone to 32 hywy and 21 city

6speedfun
By man10camry on 03/12/12 19:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is everything as promised. A very comfortable and quiet car. With the 6 speed manual also fun to drive. The suspension is a bit soft but I guess thats why Toyota made the SE. But for a base model its quite good.

Absolutely blown away!
By gexproguy on 03/06/12 21:58 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After shopping and testing about a dozen good-gas-mileage sedans (Altima, Accord, Prius, Venza, etc.) I (almost accidentally) sat in the Camry SE at a Hertz lot in Roseville. I was afraid to admit it felt super comfortable (I drive an average of 5-6 hours a day) because I really didnt want to buy a Camry (thought of it more as a girl's car). I decided to take it for a spin and WOW! It was really a fun car! Took some hi-G curves, whomped on the accel, smoked the tires and and broke hard. Decided right then to buy it. I bought it for $16K as a rental return with 38K mi. I thought I might have buyers remorse but every day I drive it I love it more!

Now I see why Toyota is so great
By qchen2008 on 03/04/12 09:13 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am 24 years old and this is like my 5th car and my 2nd brand new car, I barely I had for a year now I am at 18000 miles and loving it. My last couple cars varied from 00 Accent, 94/ 99 devile, 08 cobalt (brand new) to this. This was my college graduation present from my Dad and he forcefully made me choose this over Sonata (which I rented it for 1 week and loved it). However I do not regret getting this car, it was the only LE camry on the lot that had bluetooth also had Sunroof so made up the difference for the lack of bluetooth as standard equipment compare to the Sonata. Anyways I just checked the resale value of my car on Edmunds and I lost maybe about 20% from MSRP

2011 Camry Questions
By s4short on 02/09/12 11:08 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I like my new car but have only had it less than a week. I was very unhappy to learn that the key/fob I have would cost $400 to get a duplicate. I would have asked for that amount off the purchase price. Also, the manual recommends folding the side mirrors in before going through a car wash, but it doesn't say how. If anyone knows where I could get a key/fob cheaper and how to fold the side mirrors in, I would appreciate the information. Also the car is red and everybody knows red cars go faster than other colors so I have to be careful.

Moving fast and forward!!
By thill357 on 02/08/12 16:13 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Wow! Do I love my 2011 Camry SE! This car is a true "sporty camry" and this is no ordinary Camry! Just from the exterior styling you can tell it is not. Fog lights, blacked out grill, spoiler, and dual exhuast! Yeah! Looks like a luxury car and drives like one too! It is tuned to take those turns and constantly says "push me!" For a 4 cyl family sedan, this car is quick and nimble! The 6 speed auto does a very good job of shifting gears when you need them too and even returns gas mileage of 31 mpg combined! The trunk and backseat is large and the seats and cloth are very comfy. Wish I got the V6... This is not my first toyota and not my last!

Best in Class!!
By thill357 on 01/30/12 13:09 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Best car I have ever owned! I truly LOVE this car! It look great, drives great, and is made by the best company in the world! I have the SE model w/ a sunroof, ground effects, blacked out grille, spoiler, dual chrome tipped exhaust, and fog lights with a black cloth interior. Inalways loved the Toyotas..... Just good cars overall. Owned a 97 corolla w/ 300k miles. That was truly a wonderful car!! I love this car to.... Not just an ordinary LE camry, this is a true "sports" camry and is made for taking them curves! Comfortable for all passengers and trunk is large! Truly reccomend this car over the altima, accord, or sonata. Best for it is money.... Love the new 2012 camry too... Check it out

This car is great
By billngb1 on 01/17/12 12:44 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second Camry and Toyota has to my amazement been able to improve on my previous model. The 6 speed transmission has helped with the engine noise especially when accelerating at highway speed. Downshifts are quicker and the fuel economy is 35 mpg on the highway in less than ideal conditions. I will not consider another GM or Ford in the future. Becasuse of their poor workmanship and inability or unwillingness to resolve past problems I will soon be an all-Toyota owner.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$127 per month*