Used 2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

So far, so good
By colashan

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

looking for something practical. all in class seemed to have negatives except the camry. sonata, fusion (styling), accord (ride, noise) impala was her co. car that she didn't really care for. the camry was above avg in most everything we thought. safety and quality seemed excellent. ride and comfort was good. styling was above avg. and the dealer made us a deal at 25100, for the XLE with nav, out the door.

heated power front seats, rear sunshade, reclining back seats, MPG, fog lights, heated side mirrors, air filtration, keyless entry, 8 JBL speakers, navigation/bluetooth/sat radio w/ USB and aux jack, smooth, quiet ride, rear air vents, rear seat room was better than expected.

I'm sure there will be some "freshening" of both the int. and ext. next year or the following. the wheels at 16" look a little puny. The 17" wheels on the SE (sport model) look much better. seat memory is something we're going to wish we had with two drivers. that's about it.

Anyone have radio problems?
By rolf

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought a 2011 Camry 0% financing, - Transmission whines all the time, AM radio doesn't work right (replaced 2x already) so DH cannot listen to Reds Bball games! U stand under the WLW tower, and the radio doesn't work??? What's up with that?? Toyota answer: WLW problem. How is that, when all the other radios we own work? - The cheap plastic covering of arm rest separated at seam. New car, 4k mi looks like cr** Toyota's answer??? NOT MY PROBLEM but if you pay us more $$$ we will fix it for you! STUCK, SORRY WE BOUGHT THIS CAR. Can't recommend

good ride

Bring back the door handle pocket, console pockets are inconvenient. Be careful backing up, you can't see

Ticking noise in hubcaps
By Angry Camry owner

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned my new Camry for 2 months. It is making a loud ticking noise in the hubcaps. I took it to the dealer and they can not figure it out. A corporate specialist is coming out to look at it. Another dealer admitted it is a problem and Toyota does not have a solution yet. He recommended I remove the hubcaps. Meanwhile my new car has been in shop for four days.

Admit you have a problem with the hubcaps and recall the car.

Great car for the money
By Tim

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to admit i was a little concerned after reading the so called professional reviews. I love this car. fit and finish is excellent and the looks are outstanding in the SE model. V6 and trans are very smooth with good acceleration. I like the fact that the SE suspension is not rock hard pounding like some of the other models I've tested. Gives you a little extra firmness with it not being to firm. Very happy with my purchase.

Navigation system, Engine and Trans, Comfort. SE model looks

Dual zone AC not an option on SE model with nav.

Good choice
By Brent

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a solid choice of a car if you are looking for something practical. The fit and finish is solid and I enjoy driving it. The MPG for combined driving for me has been a lot lower than expected at 24.5 mpg. The bluetooth is ok but not nearly as easy to use without having navigation. It also seems to be really peppy, like almost too peppy when coming out of the garage.

Smart Key is awesome. LED taillights and HID headlights. Very roomy.

Better fuel economy.