2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Pleased with my Choice
By Roger on 08/11/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After months of research and many test drives of competing vehicles in the same class, I ended up with the CAMRY SE 4 cylinder and could not be happier with my selection and the car's styling vs the CE or LE or even XLE. If choosing a Camry, SE is the way to go.

Great car bad headrest design
By cl on 08/04/10 21:48 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car leased a Camry se v6 with every package. Love everything about the car with the exception of the headrest which pushes my head to far forward. Outstanding dealership power Toyota of Irvine ca. Great price and very helpful.

Like driving in a living room
By Dave on 08/04/10 08:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is really a comfortable car with a really smooth ride and it is extremely quiet. It's not very exciting, it's a family sedan, that's what it is. I went with the black for a touch of excitement. We just got, but we are very pleased and there is no safer Camry then the 2011 with the brake assist, VSC, TRAC, seven air bags, and an accelerator cut off standard. My one complaint, in 2011 is it really that difficult to put keyless entry, a manual seat with decent adjustment options, and more trip information on the base model. Toyota should take a tip from Hyundai on that one, they include a lot of nice features standard. I still sent with Toyota though for obvious reasons. Great buy for sure.

Great All-around Sedan
By wimbimlim on 07/29/10 20:39 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car is exceptional in many ways. It drives like a luxury car, but costs MUCH less. I also like the great mileage you get with the 4 cyl. It has enough pickup to get moving quickly, but it isn't wasteful. On a recent trip, it said it was averaging 39 MPG Hwy. I think that is a bit overly optimistic, but it was pretty close to 35-36, which is great for a car this size.

Very happy with my choice
By ThatBrownGirl on 07/09/10 11:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As a long time Toyota devotee (1991 Corolla still going strong), I was hesitant to buy another one, considering the problems of late. However, I'm glad I kept the faith. This is a great car. I settled on the Camry after the option packages I wanted priced me out of a Lexus and Acura. I got a fully loaded XLE V6 and it has exceeded my expectations. Roomy and luxurious! It isn't "sporty" or big on performance (maneuvering tight corners, etc.), but it is responsive and powerful; it easily gets the job done on freeways and hills. Design- wise, you can't tell the 2011 from other model years, but who cares? So far, oh so good.

new lease
By cyclist on 07/08/10 14:52 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased a Toyota XLE after driving a Honda Accord for 3 years. After a month of driving it I am still impressed. It is peppy and handles great on the freeway. Fun to drive and comfortable.

v4 vs. V6
By Rich on 07/08/10 11:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Having owned a 2007 Camry LE with the V6 I must say how wonderfully surprised I was when I purchased a 2011 XLE 4. Plenty zippy and wonderful on the freeway. First tank full of gas 28 MPG with the V6 on the same route just 23 Mpg. Highway blows away the 32 MPG estimate and this at 70 MPH. This time Toyota under-promises and over delivers. Leather seats excellent and ride may be cushy but I love it after a hectic day of work. The JBL sound is crystal clear and the speakers are dynamic. If your thinking V6 think again and drive the V4. In a Venza the difference is pronounced because of the weight difference. In the Camry quiet, smooth and MPG, trump 0 to 60.

It's good But
By flodog on 07/08/10 05:15 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Fuel mileage is GREAT comfortable ride, BUT That new gas pedal and the 6 speed transmission will drive you crazy while driving around town. Feels like the brakes are locking up when slowing down

Toyota is giving these away
By tommyb on 06/23/10 11:29 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Bottom line buyer got a LE with sunroof and alloy wheels for $209 per month on a 3-year lease. Turned in a Honda Odyssey after completing a 2- year lease.

The 2011 Camry LE is excellent.
By Jimmy on 06/13/10 10:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Like most I was a bit hesitant about purchasing a Camry and it had the be the V6 no matter what. Well, they let me take a 4 cylinder overnight, that changed my mind. Tthe ride and performance were excellent, the fit a finish were also excellent. Add the 0% for 5 years and two years of free oil changes. I went ahead a purchased it. I am very happy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$127 per month*