Used 2011 Toyota Camry SE Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

I like the SE!
By pure_hp

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It's not the sportiest of the midsize vehicles but I do like the ground effects package on it with the 5 spoke alloys. I'm constantly stuck in Atlanta traffic, yet, fairly comfortable with enough acceleration to keep up and pass whenever I feel the urge or get the chance. Just sitting in traffic isn't so bad either as the base sound system is above average. The car soaks up bumps well also. It's not an exhilirating vehicle but certainly a safe pick with a hint of "entertainment" with the SE model

Ground effects, 4 one touch up/down windows. Sound system.

Auto dimming mirror should be standard, more horsepower and a truly "sport tuned" suspension. Direct injection and push button start would be nice also.

Ticking noise in hubcaps
By Angry Camry owner

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned my new Camry for 2 months. It is making a loud ticking noise in the hubcaps. I took it to the dealer and they can not figure it out. A corporate specialist is coming out to look at it. Another dealer admitted it is a problem and Toyota does not have a solution yet. He recommended I remove the hubcaps. Meanwhile my new car has been in shop for four days.

Admit you have a problem with the hubcaps and recall the car.

Good and bad
By badbug2000

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Everything looks OK except the headrests on font seats is too big and not comfortable. Also rear view point isn't good enough. Don't forget to get the one with back up camera if you decide to buy one later.

Maybe smaller headrest is better.

Great Car!
By formergmowner

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I managed to lease the elusive and rare 6 speed manual Camry SE. Since I control the acceleration of the car I love the way it moves and doesn't lag or over-rev like the automatics do. I used to have 3 Mustangs and this car definitely compares in the "fun to drive" category. Plus, with the more powerful motor it's actually faster than my Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 that has 222 hp and this is only a 4 cylinder with 179 hp! AWESOME car overall.

XM Radio, USB port, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, factory "body kit" and 17" wheels, moonroof.

Maybe locate the Aux. and USB ports in a different location. They're really hard to reach.