Used 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

My 2011 Camry
By John Harrod

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just traded my 2011 Camry for a 2014 Camry, didn't care for the appearance of the 2015.I drove the 2011 for 60,000 miles with no repairs, just maintance an a new set of tires.I was very satisfied with this car.

OVERALL EXCELLENT and easy to customize
By superflykhaeyo

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car in 01/2014, it is 7/24/2014 and had to do NOTHING, but an oil change,, ERROR FREE. love the sequential shift. this car handles GREAT in the snow,however the seats are UNCOMFORTABLE The transmission shifts HARD when you release gas at highway speeds, but this transmission is VERY responsive and gets very sporty when you drive agressively, it is very helpfull but the handling sucks because the steering is SLOW, and sooo UN-ATHLETIC, but changing lights(interior) are very easy, everything normally pops out with a screwdriver and headlight are simple too

Sporty 6 speed transmission, aggressive sporty bumper, LED taillights, gas milage, inexpensive to own, smooth engine easy to repair and change lights, wheels, etc. BRAKE ASSIST(came in handy once)

More ATHLETIC HANDLING BETTER SEATS that dont wear your back out TRANSMISSION clunky and shifts too hard sometime, like its a 4speed or a bus, better STANDARD sound system, STANDARD bluetooth, STANDARD wheels, (LOSE the HUBCAPS) Get Standard L.E.D headlamps or DRL's

Transitioning from SUV to Camry...
By lyndab418

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2011 Camry LE after driving a Jeep Liberty for 10 years - what a difference. I love jeep but decided I would try something more fuel efficient. So far I like the car - I'm not 'over the moon' about it because I'll always be an SUV girl - but it's a nice ride. Reviews tell me how dependable it is - and I'm hoping with the right snow tires - will go pretty good in the Pittsburgh snow.

Pretty interior, displays and controls are in perfect reach (I have short arms), handles nicely, comfortable seating, very roomy, stylish without being too boring. Smooth and pleasant ride, easy on the bumps, a decently quiet ride.

Better grip material on the steering wheel.

Fantastic Car - better than Honda by far
By knowpwr

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. I drive aggressive and engine is quick from start and passing. Handles well in city and quite on the highway - especially since replaced the factor tires which weren't that goo. Drivers seat is very comfortable. Good visibility. Have had for 3 years and not a single issue. I love the interior - it is super functional and easy to do everything. I use the aux input for my iPAD and Sandisk MP3 player. My Son has a Honda Accord (same year) and I like the Camry ride, handling, and interior much much better. The Accord drives rougher and steers harder IMHO. Tough to improve on this Camry.

Ride, handling, comfort, quickness, quiet cabin

Please don't change anything

I really don't know which reports are ture
By fleung

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I own 2011 Camry LE. I read a lot of reports from different sources but some are very good, other are very bad. Problems are VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL, SERVICE BRAKES HYDRAULIC, SUSPENSION, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, POWER TRAIN, ABS SYSTEM. I really don't know which one are true or not. I am so worry about. I previously owned 1988 Camry LE and 2001 Camry LE. They are all very good. But 2011 Camry LE seems do has a lot of problems when I read reports. Anyone can tell me more about how this car. Thanks