2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Excellent Car!!
By splash2013 on 04/12/13 07:39 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2011 Camry a little over a year ago and I currently have 37k miles on it. This car has been amazing. Great gas mileage, quiet interior-no road noise, rides smooth, very roomy on the inside. I love this car!!! This is my second Toyota-had a Rav 4 previously.

6speedfun
By man10camry on 03/12/12 19:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is everything as promised. A very comfortable and quiet car. With the 6 speed manual also fun to drive. The suspension is a bit soft but I guess thats why Toyota made the SE. But for a base model its quite good.

Camry is just a Great Car
By eddie_k on 05/07/11 14:46 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I had the '05 Base Camry with a manual trans and got 240K from it. The new version still has everything I need as a big-time highway commuter. Comfort, quiet, power, reliable, good mpg. I drive in the Mts. so prefer the manual trans and it's hard to find a stick in a mid-sized quiet sedan like the Camry. This car is seen everywhere of course but that's why you want it - everyone knows how to fix it and parts always available. Base model still has a couple quirks - no keyless entry and only one power plug.

Car is great, but sucks too
By slick_willie on 02/10/11 08:04 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Attention. The manual is crappy in 1-2 or 2-3. It just is a bad combination to have the wallowy suspension and clutch be not smooth. The only way it is decent is if you are trying to use it like a racecar, but most people dont drive to 4000 rpm and then shift. Cupholders.. This car is TERRIBLE. If you take a trip and have a cooler,, forget it. You drink a can of coke for you and your passenger. When you want another one? Where can you put it? NOWHERE. on my honda, I can put 4 cans under the radio (zero for the camry) I can also put 6 cans in the door. ZERO for the camry. The door storage is worthless except for a paperback book. in 3rd -6th gear.. I love it.

2011 Camry manual transmission
By joseph_66 on 01/01/11 20:32 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked the car up on 12/28/2011. I have owned Toyota's for years. I had a 2003 Corolla for 8 years and a 1993 Toyota pickup truck both very reliable. This car is incredible and fun to drive. It feels like a sports car that is a sedan if that makes any sense. Been driving stick for over 40 years, ride a Harley in the summer. This car is my winter Harley. Just plane fun to drive, yet quiet and comfortble when I needed it to be. Can't say that for a Harley. For my first tank of gas combination city and highway, I got 26.7 MPH. I think that is pretty good. I got down to a half tank after 260 miles. So this says I can probably get 500 plus miles to a tank of gas. Thats impresive.

Unexpected
By andram on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking to replace my base model Yaris with a more feature laden car. After driving the Subaru Legacy, Forester, Outback I was drawn back to Toyota. I appreciated the reliability and confidence you get by owning one, they truly are well built cars. I originally drove an S model Corolla, but wanted to try out a manual Camry. Luckily the dealer had a 2007 5 spd Camry on the lot, I was surprised. It drove great, competent but not sporty handling, great brakes, and very spacious. Having driven both the 2007 2.4L 5 spd and the 2011 2.5L 6 Spd Camry's, I can say the 2.5L 6spd combo is the way to go. Very smooth, plenty of torque. They are hard to find cars, but well worth it!

One great car
By V on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2011 Camry (manual transmission) this month and have been very pleased. I have to laugh at some of the critical comments I've noticed: if you have driven a lot of different cars, as I have, you know that this car is quiet and comfortable inside like many luxury cars costing many times more. Along with it's legendary reliability, it becomes one of the best values you'll find anywhere. It's also built in the US, and has more American content than any other mid-sized car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$127 per month*