2011 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
OVERALL EXCELLENT and easy to customize
By superflykhaeyo on 07/24/14 15:03 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car in 01/2014, it is 7/24/2014 and had to do NOTHING, but an oil change,, ERROR FREE. love the sequential shift. this car handles GREAT in the snow,however the seats are UNCOMFORTABLE The transmission shifts HARD when you release gas at highway speeds, but this transmission is VERY responsive and gets very sporty when you drive agressively, it is very helpfull but the handling sucks because the steering is SLOW, and sooo UN-ATHLETIC, but changing lights(interior) are very easy, everything normally pops out with a screwdriver and headlight are simple too

Transitioning from SUV to Camry...
By lyndab418 on 07/24/14 07:54 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2011 Camry LE after driving a Jeep Liberty for 10 years - what a difference. I love jeep but decided I would try something more fuel efficient. So far I like the car - I'm not 'over the moon' about it because I'll always be an SUV girl - but it's a nice ride. Reviews tell me how dependable it is - and I'm hoping with the right snow tires - will go pretty good in the Pittsburgh snow.

Fantastic Car - better than Honda by far
By knowpwr on 07/20/14 08:17 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. I drive aggressive and engine is quick from start and passing. Handles well in city and quite on the highway - especially since replaced the factor tires which weren't that goo. Drivers seat is very comfortable. Good visibility. Have had for 3 years and not a single issue. I love the interior - it is super functional and easy to do everything. I use the aux input for my iPAD and Sandisk MP3 player. My Son has a Honda Accord (same year) and I like the Camry ride, handling, and interior much much better. The Accord drives rougher and steers harder IMHO. Tough to improve on this Camry.

I really don't know which reports are ture
By fleung on 05/17/14 18:59 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I own 2011 Camry LE. I read a lot of reports from different sources but some are very good, other are very bad. Problems are VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL, SERVICE BRAKES HYDRAULIC, SUSPENSION, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, POWER TRAIN, ABS SYSTEM. I really don't know which one are true or not. I am so worry about. I previously owned 1988 Camry LE and 2001 Camry LE. They are all very good. But 2011 Camry LE seems do has a lot of problems when I read reports. Anyone can tell me more about how this car. Thanks

Love my Camry
By bswgjtm on 03/09/14 10:20 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 Camry in July 2010. I traded in a GMC Envoy for it, looking for reliability and affordable transportation. In December of 2010, I let my stepdaughter take my car on a road trip from upstate NY to Maine. She fell in love with my car and when she graduated from college, she bought her own. Yesterday, my daughter and I went to our neighborhood Toyota dealer looking for her first gently-used vehicle and, without any influence from Mom, she said, "Do you think there are any Camry's in our price range?" 3 2011 Toyota Camry's are a part of our family now. I think that says it all. In the almost 5 years of owning mine, I have only had to replace the tires and rear brakes.

My 2011 Camry
By brandmann on 02/03/14 22:28 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Let me just say, I am proud to say that I'm now in the third generation Toyota Camry, I absolutely love this car, not only because of it's reliability but it's comfort as well. I went from owing a 93 Camry to previously owing a 03 Camry. I just recently purchase my 2011 Toyota Camry and I've had for about a week now and it's living up to it's name. With 43,652 miles it's riding like brand new and it's got a smooth sound to it. As far as gas mileage I personally think the Camry gets great gas mileage on and off the highway.

Only one thing going for it, really
By ruby3zdy on 01/25/14 19:26 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven Honda Accords since 1990. I bought this 2011 Camry LXE used at 36,000 miles. The Camry's driver's seat is hard (compared to the Honda). I had to get a chair pillow for it. The display is hard to read unless you're 16 yrs old & don't wear glasses. The left wide mirror is in a bad place, blocks view of traffic on the left. The NAV/rearview camera/radio unit, which the dealer installed, is practically unusable. The sound quality is inferior.

2011 Camry Interior Noise
By bigqsky on 01/23/14 14:32 PM (PST)

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It seem like Toyota's quality sink recently, not like the late 90 models when it builds in Japan. My 2011 Camry had a some weir noises such as metal and panels when driving, with all windows up and sealed. Specially pass over some tough roads, the noise very uncomfortable. I am not sure is there any Camry out there had the same situation with my. But beside that's I am fine with the it.

2011 Camry as a family car
By klebinek on 08/22/13 12:27 PM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I chose to buy a large sedan this time and based on recommendations went with 6th gen Camry with the updated engine and 6 speed auto. I was tired of stiff ride of suvs and wanted to move away from that this time. Boy am I glad I went with a camry. Ride is plush, perfect for a 2 year old sleeping in the back. Great gas mileage and very smooth. Interior quality is not great but it's not bad either. What really gets on my nerves is how these reviews now a days concentrate on sportiness and sporty ride. If I wanted sportiness I would go with a sports car, this is a family car and drives as such, I won't race anyone or hit corners fast with a baby in the rear seat.

Excellent Car!!
By splash2013 on 04/12/13 07:39 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2011 Camry a little over a year ago and I currently have 37k miles on it. This car has been amazing. Great gas mileage, quiet interior-no road noise, rides smooth, very roomy on the inside. I love this car!!! This is my second Toyota-had a Rav 4 previously.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$127 per month*