Will never buy a Toyota again
By 1st and Last Toyota on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Bought a 2010 Toyota Camry LE with the 2.5L 4 cyl from my local dealership first impressions was overall good build quality, excellent road handling and it looks good although, Others seem to think it is very quiet with very little road noise. We hear much more wind turbulence than our older 2002 Honda. And driver side rattle not all the time, pretty ought and its annoying not helpful. Also rear or front Clunk Sound. I have taken it to the repair shop where I bought my car and they have heard the problem but cannot tell me what it is Really wish we had noticed it on the test drive. Disappointed.
Favorite Features
Love the style. Plenty of power, good acceleration, Exterior appearance. Excellent air conditioning, Automatic headlamps, the interior is very roomy, Big trunk. Lumbar support, Nothing outstanding in this car that you can't get in a Hyundai or Honda for this price.
Suggested Improvements
Improve your product quality, actually, interior plastics all seem cheap. Improve the interior, wind and road noise, door sills need better seals. I would seriously consider Nissan altima or Honda and new Hyundai sonata before Camry.