2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Toyota Finally got it right

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Toyota Finally got it right
By carowner on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

First off, I am a current owner of a 03 Camry, and when the 07 Camry came out I was disappointed with its transmission hesitation. It was nothing like my 03. I waited years for Toyota to fix this to add a second Camry to my fleet, but the 08 was the same and 09 wasn't promising although they fixed it slightly. When I saw the '10 Camry that had a new 6-speed tranny and new 2.5L engine, I took it for a test drive, and was sold on it. Rest assured the transmission shifts FLAWLESSLY. Smooth, and timed right. The Camry is back!

Smooth shifting transmission, timed well. Comfort. VERY low road noise (less than my 03). Assuring brakes. 16" standard wheels. Plenty of engine power even with the 2.5L. Nice firm steering, as opposed to my 03.

INTERIOR! Toyota really needs to find higher quality plastics. Also, get rid of the radio dot matrix display and put a more "technologically advanced display" and put side moldings standard.